Post-Game Talk: Pre-Season #6: Thu, Sept. 26 2019, FLYERS 1 at Rangers 2 (SO 0-1), 7:00 pm ET

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Ehhh Hank was really good, so was Hart, that game was decent when this team is dialed in they’re going to be fun to watch

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Death. Taxes. Losing in shootouts.

I didnt turn it on until 3 min left in regulation.

Who played well? Who didnt?

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Only one more meaningless game to suffer through.

Can they jettison Stewart and bench Hagg now? Please??

Also Farabee and Myers should be in the lineup, period. And Morin looks more than ready to be the spare D, he’s CLEARLY better than Hagg.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Provorov's PP usage will be the death of me. This won't end any time soon. Role mentality can affect your good players just as much as your bad players. This is him playing his role.

Farabee was fantastic. Kid must've stolen Jobu's rum or something though this preseason. Cripes sake.

Stewart earned that contract tonight. Killed it. Slayed it. Murdered it. So much death every time he hit the ice that Bill Clement would segue into a history lesson.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Provorov's PP usage will be the death of me.

Farabee was fantastic. Kid must've stolen Jobu's rum or something though this preseason. Cripes sake.

Stewart earned that contract tonight. Killed it. Slayed it. Murdered it. So much expiration every time he hit the ice.

Provy was exceptionally bad on that 4v3 PP in OT :laugh:

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Only one more meaningless game to suffer through.

Can they jettison Stewart and bench Hagg now? Please??

Also Farabee and Myers should be in the lineup, period. And Morin looks more than ready to be the spare D, he’s CLEARLY better than Hagg.

Myers have a good game?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->