GDT: Pre-Season #4 | Bruins 1 at FLYERS 2 (OT)| Monday, Oct. 4, 2021 | 7:00 pm ET | NHLN, NBCSP, NESN

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
BOSTON BRUINS (2-1-1) vs. PHILADELPHIA FLYERS (1-1-1)
th
th

R.5762e987580f59e8f361c224f93501bf

ABDMDVETLNAQHMKYQHVSMSAYL4.jpg

BROADCAST INFORMATION

TEAMS' WEBSITES
GAME PREVIEW, NOTES and STATISTICS
TEAMS' STATISTICS
Team GPRecordPts HomeAwayGFGAPP%PK%FO%
Bruins42-1-151-0-11-1-01211-----------
Flyers 31-1-131-0-10-1-078-------------
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
PHILADELPHIA FLYERS
Possible Lineup
Lines/Forwards
86 Joel Farabee - 14 Sean Couturier - 11 Travis Konecny
23 Oskar Lindblom - 48 Morgan Frost - 89 Cam Atkinson
25 James van Riemsdyk - 73 Elliot Desnoyers - 62 Nic Aube-Kubel
82 Connor Bunnaman - 59 Jackson Cates - 71 Max Willman
Pairings/Defense
9 Ivan Provorov - 94 Ryan Ellis
3 Keith Yandle - 65 Wyatte Wylie
84 Linus Högberg - 5 Adam Clendening
Goalies
79 Carter Hart (expected starter)
33 Samuel Ersson
Power Plays
PP1: van Riemsdyk (netfront), Farabee (left wall), Konecny (slot) Couturier (right wall), Yandle (point)
PP2: Desnoyers (netfront), Frost (left wall), Ellis (right point to right wing), Atkinson (slot), Provorov (left to center point)

Injuries and Scratches
13 Kevin Hayes had abdominal surgery (Sept. 21) and is expected out 4-to-6 weeks.
51 Ryan Fitzgerald has a lower body injury (Sept. 25) and is day-to-day.
54 Egor Zamula has a strain to the groin/hip area. He is out 3-to-4 weeks (Sept. 30).
55 Sam Morin had right knee surgery (Sept. 10) and is out 6-to-8 weeks.
57 Wade Allison suffered a sprained right ankle (Sept. 19) and may need surgery (Sept. 29).
58 Tanner Laczynski is expected to miss the entire 2021-22 season due to pending left hip surgery (Sept. 28).
60 Zayde Wisdom had shoulder surgery (Aug.13) and could be out through December.
68 Cooper Zech is expected out 6-to-8 weeks with an upper body injury (Sept. 21).

BOSTON BRUINS
th
Possible Lineup

Lines/Forwards
Pairings/Defense
Goalies
Jeremy Swayman will start.

Power Plays

PP1:
PP2:

Injuries and Scratches

Steven Fogerty is day-to-day with a head injury suffered September 25.
FROM THE PAST
Flyers 4 Bruins 2, May 14, 1974, Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals
"The greatest wrist shot I ever saw," Bobby Orr on Bill Barber's GWG.

GAME DAY THREAD MUSIC
"Source of Infection" by Van Halen

Eddie Van Halen. One year has passed since his death. His music is eternal.
PA-55921360.jpg

FLYERS' UPCOMING SCHEDULE (subject to changes)
OIP.Ro9P8iq6Lyty1-YGlfkYoQHaDb

DATEOPPONENT/SCOREVENUETIMETELEVISION
Tuesday, Sept. 28vs. NYI (L 2-3 OT)Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia, PA)7:00 pm ETNBCSP+, ESPN+
Thursday, Sept. 30@ Boston (L 2-4)TD Garden (Boston, MA)7:30 pm ETTNT
Saturday, Oct. 2vs. Washington (W 3-1)Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia, PA)7:00 pm ETNBCSP+, NBCSWA, ESPN+
Monday, Oct. 4vs. BostonWells Fargo Center (Philadelphia, PA)7:00 pm ETNHLN, NBCSP, NESN
Tuesday, Oct. 5@ NY IslandersWebster Bank Arena (Bridgeport, CT)7:00 pm ETNo info yet
Friday, Oct. 8@ WashingtonCapital One Arena (Washington, DC)7:00 pm ETNHLN, NBCSWA, NBCSP
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
It's time to get most of the regulars playing plus the few they are looking at . We have too many new players on the team coming in plus some for the injury replacements to be giving guys who have next to no chance ice time .

That being said Boston will probably dress their AHL team now ffs . Preseason hockey sucks .

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
It's time to get most of the regulars playing plus the few they are looking at . We have too many new players on the team coming in plus some for the injury replacements to be giving guys who have next to no chance ice time .

That being said Boston will probably dress their AHL team now ffs . Preseason hockey sucks .

Only 3 games left!

Do we really have a full week off between the last exhibition game and regular season opener?

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland

She reminds me of my girlfriend from 1969. Think of her with pitch black hair instead, us rolling J's and going to the November 1969 Rolling Stones concert. My life in a nutshell, at least in 1969.
There is one thing difference: Marsha was 10 times more "out there" back then. Incredibly funny story how we met.........god was college life fun; almost as outrageous as Animal House.

My goal song for today.........Iggy Pop

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Only 3 games left!

Do we really have a full week off between the last exhibition game and regular season opener?

At least they don't have to fly to Switzerland this year.

Flyers lose to Lausanne HC in preseason finale ... should you be concerned?

In the preseason finale Monday, Alain Vigneault's team slumbered into a 4-0 hole and lost, 4-3, to Lausanne HC of the National League at Vaudoise Arena.

The Flyers lost six of their seven exhibition games. They looked much better from Games 4-6 before Monday happened.

"This is my 16th or 17th full season, I don't remember one of my preseason records," Vigneault said with a smile on Sept. 21. "You do want, though, the good feeling of winning. I'll give you that one."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad