GDT: Pre-Season #3: Thu., Sept. 19, 2019, Bruins at FLYERS, 7:00 pm ET

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
I think I read somewhere they also get payed for ptos.
Yep a free warm body. Knowing that kids are heading back to Junior and the AHL then you don't want to burn G/Coots and probably a few others. Warm bodies aren't a bad thing that you can say thanks at the end of camp and be on their way and if they get an offer from another team after camp it's a plus for that guy.

Which is why I never get the fascination of people that he is here. He won't even go overseas with the team most likely.

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
Mike Johnson said on leaf lunch the other day that when he played, non NHL contracts for 350 per preseason game

Reactions: dragonoffrost

Jettany

Feb 21, 2018
And that would be a mistake. He shouldn't play in any situation, he should be traded ASAP.

Provorov
Niskanen
Ghost
Braun
Sanheim
Myers
Morin
Friedman
Brennan
Prosser

There's 10 names that should be ahead of him. I don't want to see the bottom couple play, but Hagg is bad at literally everything so he shouldn't be ahead of anyone who can do anything at even a mediocre level. If we go through that list and still need another, then find another guy in the AHL, pick someone off waivers, or make a trade.
I've actually liked Bigras. 8/9 with Friedman. The VERY small amount I have seen now and a bit in the past.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I've actually liked Bigras. 8/9 with Friedman. The VERY small amount I have seen now and a bit in the past.
I’m fine with that, toss him on that list somewhere too. Can’t be worse than Hagg.

(Also that list isn’t in any real ranking/order)

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
Just checked-out the DVR of last night's game.

I'm going to remain positive, at least for now.

- Our best goalie didn't play.

- Frost hit a post and was absolutely robbed on the rebound. That's actually a good sign, right?

- Farabee had chances.

- Ghost is playing with jump.

- Niskanen scored.

- G and Couts are getting back in game shape.

- Jake's giveaway and missed cover on the first Bruins goal had to be due to the yellow charity auction stick he was using. No other explanation.

- The PK is looking good.

- The power play can only get better.

- We're simultaneously implementing new systems and trying out guys who won't be with big club next month. That has to mean we'll be a lot better in the not too distant future, don't you think?

- Andy Andeoff"s team low 17.86 CF% leaves him with plenty of room for improvement.

- Moose didn't hurt himself, as far as I know.

Well, that's all I got.

Reactions: Rebels57

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Andreoff has disappointed me. I don’t want him in the lineup. I prefer Stewart, who hasn’t been good either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad