Pre-Game Talk: Pre-Playoffs thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumplesnipeskin

Bar Down
Nov 30, 2011
Colorado
Trying to spread the love - can I get an avatar with Comeau (picture as he is making the infamous breakaway pass) “passes on breakaways”; NTIM

Would be greatly appreciated. Usually I do my own but out of the country until Sunday

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Here's a gem from the Avs' Snapchat.

Colin tha Star.png

Wonder if I should go with this instead.
"Chief Strategist"
#notthatitmatters

Reactions: cgf

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I have two options for you people:

1) Re-title this thread to be "General Avs/Preds Playoff Series Thread", so we can talk about the series in-between games (while still having specific GDT's)

2) Close this thread, since there's a lot of pages already, and open a new "General Avs/Preds Playoff Series Thread" for people to post in-between games and whatnot. I can have Risto's .GIF's moved over to that one and put on the OP.

I will take considerations over the next...let's say 1 hour.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I have two options for you people:

1) Re-title this thread to be "General Avs/Preds Playoff Series Thread", so we can talk about the series in-between games (while still having specific GDT's)

2) Close this thread, since there's a lot of pages already, and open a new "General Avs/Preds Playoff Series Thread" for people to post in-between games and whatnot. I can have Risto's .GIF's moved over to that one and put on the OP.

I will take considerations over the next...let's say 1 hour.
Just make another one. I suggested this a couple days ago. This one is the "Pre-Playoffs" thread and it's the Playoffs now! :yo:

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Let's keep this one for avatars and other things like that. That will keep the other one cleaner.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Let's keep this one for avatars and other things like that. That will keep the other one cleaner.

Avatars were posted in the OP, so it's all good.

I was leaning towards wanting a fresh thread for a Series Discussion, and so I went ahead and did it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad