Pre-Game Talk: Pre-Playoffs thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coloradorov

Oct 7, 2009
Denver
On so stoked to be going to playoffs at The Can again! Woooo!

I expect the Avs to win one game, possibly squeaking out a second if they get some breaks, but who knows. I'm just thrilled this young team is growing together and hopefully will be stunners for years to come.

Reactions: Murzu and Jixer19

rmthomson21

Sep 22, 2015
DMV
Anyone know where I should look for postgame interviews and that stuff? Stream died and I was too happy to worry about turning it back on

Reactions: Murzu

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Just looked at some of the other series. Pens vs. Flyers should be awesome, really happy that one came together. Also get Anaheim vs. San Jose which should be fun. Really hope Boston loses tomorrow so we can see Boston vs. Toronto too.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Nashville are one of the best built teams in the league and play post-season hockey during the regular season. Going to be very rough.

I fully expect them to be too tough for Avs, but when you have one of the biggest game breakers in the league on your team I guess anything could happen.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Nashville are one of the best built teams in the league and play post-season hockey during the regular season. Going to be very rough.

I fully expect them to be too tough for Avs, but when you have one of the biggest game breakers in the league on your team I guess anything could happen.

It really sucks EJ and Varly are out. If EJ was healthy then I think the Avs' top four would actually look really good with Girard stepping up and Z finding some consistency. Add in Varly playing well and I think the Avs could have played some really hard working, good defensive hockey. It certainly wouldn't have been the Preds back end + goalie, but I think they could have eeked a couple games out. Without them there are some big gaps, so yeah, it's pretty much up to the top line to find a way to outscore the Preds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad