Not open for further replies.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Me after weighing the pros and cons of watching this game for about 5 seconds:

giphy.gif

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
I'll have to pull up the numbers when I get home, but in the last 10 years, the Hawks OWN the Pens in the regular season. So what sey you?

Hawks owned MAF.

Murray has never started agt them before, and he is playing at home where he has an insane record.

We'll see how it goes, but there is certainly reason for optimism.

Reactions: Peat

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I'll have to pull up the numbers when I get home, but in the last 10 years, the Hawks OWN the Pens in the regular season. So what sey you?

Yes, they do. It's like the team gets scared when they see Kane and Toews. IMO it's mainly been defensive coverage issues.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Hoping for a cold/flu, but with Maatta....the kid has been dealt such poor luck it could be any and every disease.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Two lefties and two righties together. How does that make sense...

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I say. Thanks for the memories circa 1990-91, Chicago.

And how does such a small market have two baseball teams?

And lol@Da Bears!

Aaaand Pippen was Jordan's Draisaitl.

Boom.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Two lefties and two righties together. How does that make sense...

Based on the pairings in morning skate i'm guessing Maatta will play for Ruh, that would mean parings would be

Dumo Letang
Maatta Schultz
Hunwick Cole

I could be wrong, but that's the only thing that makes sense to me when i look at those parings in morning skate.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Based on the pairings in morning skate i'm guessing Maatta will play for Ruh, that would mean parings would be

Dumo Letang
Maatta Schultz
Hunwick Cole

I could be wrong, but that's the only thing that makes sense to me when i look at those parings in morning skate.

That makes more sense. I hope you're right.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'll be at this game, busy day and don't expect updates to the GDT.

If any media needs updated any Mods feel free. "GDT Locked at the moment"

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Maatta has upset tummy cause JR is shopping him today..before thanksgiving! The nerve!

*claim is unsubstantiated

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Hopefully we take our revenge on the Hawks tonight and KILL them on the scoreboard and in the hit department for embarrassing us. Didn't some of the Hawks say they were trying to run up the score?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
There is no "Revenge" motive for the Pens tonight. :laugh: I don't get why people are saying that. These two teams have 6 recent Cups between them and the only bad blood is the Pens whipping their ass in the early 90s (which doesn't carry over to today). The two organizations with 6 Cups in recent history don't have motive for regular season revenge. They don't care unless it came down to the SCF.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
There is no "Revenge" motive for the Pens tonight. :laugh: I don't get why people are saying that. These two teams have 6 recent Cups between them and the only bad blood is the Pens whipping their ass in the early 90s (which doesn't carry over to today). The two organizations with 6 Cups in recent history don't have motive for regular season revenge. They don't care unless it came down to the SCF.

I dunno. As much as every team obviously cares most about the Cup, these guys aren't robots. You don't forget getting your ass handed to you 10-1 on national TV so easily...especially when that team is your main rival for the best of its generation.

I'd say there's some pride on the line.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

I'm with WC below.

Believe me, they circled this one. They don't even have to win to get revenge, just play better and win/lose a tight game.

Save face.

But it would sure be nice to return the favor.

I dunno. As much as every team obviously cares most about the Cup, these guys aren't robots. You don't forget getting your ass handed to you 10-1 on national TV so easily...especially when that team is your main rival for the best team of its generation.

I'd say there's some pride on the line.

Absolutely.

Chicago has come down to earth after that lopsided win against the Pens. I hope they can make them honery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->