GDT: Pre-Competition • Dec. 23 • Russia vs. Slovakia • 4:00 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indian

Jan 14, 2010
Košice
Thanks, but is there any chance for a stream where I wouldn´t have to give them my phone number? Not really something I wanna share with someone online whom I don´t know.

well you could just enter false info, all that matters is the card you pay with.

anyway if anyone would stream this that would be greatly appreciated.

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
well you could just enter false info, all that matters is the card you pay with.

anyway if anyone would stream this that would be greatly appreciated.

Ahh, true, I should read stuff like that more thoroughly.

Well, in case noone finds a free stream, here should be at least play by play comments.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I have a chance to watch it, but that's because I'm driving down to the arena (about 2 hours) for both this and the USA-Norway game later.

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
It´s 1-0 after 10 minutes of play on a goal by Pánik in the 1st minute, acc. to the play by play Slovaks are surprisingly the better team so far.

Berakos

Jan 29, 2010
Virginia
Not really, I only know that Hollý and Bobkov are in the net.

in the 18th minute Valuiski (sp?) scored to make it 2-1 Russia. 5 seconds before the end of the 1st there was a dangerous hit from Orlov on Jokeľ, Orlov with 2+10PIM.

Orlov ouch, Do you know if Kuznetsov is on Tarasenko's line?

DrPabloRamirez

Nov 23, 2010
Kozak hit the post during PP. Russia hit the post two-times. First eight-nine minutes belong to Slovakia, rest of the period (except 2nd slovak PP) were Russians better team. Tarasenko scored during delayed penalty after great individual action (and big positional mistake of slovak defence).

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
Kozak hit the post during PP. Russia hit the post two-times. First eight-nine minutes belong to Slovakia, rest of the period (except 2nd slovak PP) were Russians better team. Tarasenko scored during delayed penalty after great individual action (and big positional mistake of slovak defence).

The best players for Slovakia so far Marinčin, Pánik and Hrivík. On Russia´s side Tarasenko and his line, sady Berakos the Slovak play by play doesn´t mention who the linemates are.

EDIT: Pánik with the C.

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
any updates from the game, score?

3-1 adter the 2nd, 3rd Russian goal scored by Kuznetsov. In the 28th minute Hollý was replaced by Pék, who has yet to let in a goal despite Russian absolutely dominating the game in the 2nd period, also thanks to him Slovakia survived a 80 second long 5-3 PP for the Russians.
There have also been injuries to two Slovak players, Lukáš Kozák has been able to come back even though he required medical attention after crashing into the bords. In the same minute of play a puck hit Adam Jánošík into the face and he has yet to return back to the game.

DrPabloRamirez

Nov 23, 2010
Slovakia started 2nd period with PP, Preisinger didn't score into open net. Kuznetsov scored breakaway SH in the same minute.
Slovakia changed goalies, now Pek is between pipes and he is doing really good. Some great saves including two (Tarasenko and Voronin) on goalie situation after another mistake of slovak defence. Russia had many PP oportunities, Slovakia only one after Galiev high-sticking on Janosik, there was blood on ice. I hope, Janosik will be OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad