Prayer circle for Stoll

AKAY47

Bring back Dean Lombardi!!!
Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
@DarrenMillard: @LAKings fwd @jarretstoll will make the trip to Chicago. Listed as day to day heading up to game one. #sportsnet

There you go. That sounds good and LeBrun said that he wouldn't be surprised if Stoll came back for Game 1.

Sydor25

LA Kings
@DarrenMillard: @LAKings fwd @jarretstoll will make the trip to Chicago. Listed as day to day heading up to game one. #sportsnet

There you go. That sounds good and LeBrun said that he wouldn't be surprised if Stoll came back for Game 1.

Stoll made the trip to SJ for game 6 too. Until he is cleared for contact, he's not near playing a playoff game. Probably an optional skate today and a full practice tomorrow morning before the flight to Chicago.

Captain Mittens*

I don't know anything about this guy, but my friend on facebook let me know about this

Tweets
Jimmy Bramlett ‏@JimmyBramlett 17s
Sutter wouldn't give us an update on Jarret Stoll, but he did take part of all the normal practice drills. Wasn't available to media tho.
Expand
Jimmy Bramlett ‏@JimmyBramlett 2m
Didn't see Stoll take contact. RT @Thegetawayplan9: @JimmyBramlett with contact?
Expand
Jimmy Bramlett ‏@JimmyBramlett 2h
Jarret Stoll is taking part in full practice. #lakings
from El Segundo, CA
Jimmy Bramlett ‏@JimmyBramlett 2h
#LAKings practice before jetting off to Chicago. @ Toyota Sports Center http://instagram.com/p/Z8hFX9gTF4/

Whiskeypete

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago
need Stoll back and manned against Toews. put Lewis on the wing against Kane to match the speed factor. free up Kopi and MR to get the mismatch against Bolland, Zus or the #4C

Captain Mittens*

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nhl/...-jarret-stoll-loses-no-contact-jersey-day-day

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Los Angeles Kings center Jarret Stoll practiced Thursday without a no-contact jersey for the first time in more than two weeks, but his status for Game 1 of the Western Conference finals against the Chicago Blackhawks on Saturday remains uncertain.

Stoll was hit in the head by San Jose Sharks left winger Raffi Torres in Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals on May 14 and hasn't played since. Stoll, however, returned to practice last week and said Tuesday that he was "day to day."

Stoll didn't talk after practice Thursday. On Tuesday, he expressed optimism that he could return at some point during the playoffs if the Kings advanced to the conference finals.

"You want to help out," Stoll said. "You want to help your team any way possible. It's just one of those things where it's one of those injuries where you've got to be smart with it."

Kings coach Darryl Sutter wouldn't give any update on Stoll when asked after Thursday's practice before the team boarded its flight to Chicago.

"I have no further update on Jarret Stoll," Sutter said. "And there won't be any update on him unless you give us an update on somebody from Chicago.

Sydor25

LA Kings

That was yesterday's report.

Kings have a full practice this afternoon and we should know if there is a chance of him playing in game 1. If he takes part with a regular jersey and takes "shifts" with King and Lewis, then we can get excited. :)

I think he will be held out until Sunday's game. Gives him an extra day off and avoids him playing in back-to-back games, even though he should be rested.

Captain Mittens*

That was yesterday's report.
Published news is always a day behind

Kings have a full practice this afternoon and we should know if there is a chance of him playing in game 1. If he takes part with a regular jersey and takes "shifts" with King and Lewis, then we can get excited. :)

I think he will be held out until Sunday's game. Gives him an extra day off and avoids him playing in back-to-back games, even though he should be rested.
yep

Ron*

JFoxPurpleGoldAction_001_normal.jpg

Jim Fox ‏@JimFox19
#LAKings media meeting at the hotel gearing up for West Final Stoll skated in regular practice again http://******/i/2fzGv

Link leads to something else so I didn't refine it.

AKAY47

Bring back Dean Lombardi!!!
Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
@DRosenNHL: Sounds like Jarret Stoll could possibly play in Game 1. He hasn't faced any contact in a practice, but practice time is so limited nowadays.

@DRosenNHL: Stoll centered the third line in practice today between Dwight King and Trevor Lewis.

Would be a huge boost!

apadilla

Dec 27, 2007
with jarret in the lineup, the kings chances of getting out of chicago with a victory just increased, great news about jarret,

dbbourn

Aug 22, 2005
New Jersey
I have no further update on Jarret Stoll," Sutter said. "And there won't be any update on him unless you give us an update on somebody from Chicago."

C'mon... no comment one of Darryl Sutter's best quotes?

Edit: nevermind... I should read a little closer.... still an awesome quote.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad