Pranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Love Goin`g aroun`d hammerin`g Car`s on the S`treet. I Take out my Trusty Hammer `n` S`tart hammerin`g away at random Vehicle`s. :biglaugh: I Hammer Hammer Hammer `n` Hammer Hammer Hammer until There is Dent`s `n` Scratch`s everywhere. :yo: Eventually the Car`s S`tart 2 Rus`t `n` it Cause`s thousand`s `n` Thousand`s of Dollar`s in Damage for No reason at all. :biglaugh::handclap::yo: This is a Epic prank `n` Every1 in my Nayborhood Think`s I`m Hilarious. :yo:

What is Your Favourite Prank`s. :damnpc:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Love Goin`g aroun`d hammerin`g Car`s on the S`treet. I Take out my Trusty Hammer `n` S`tart hammerin`g away at random Vehicle`s. :biglaugh: I Hammer Hammer Hammer `n` Hammer Hammer Hammer until There is Dent`s `n` Scratch`s everywhere. :yo: Eventually the Car`s S`tart 2 Rus`t `n` it Cause`s thousand`s `n` Thousand`s of Dollar`s in Damage for No reason at all. :biglaugh::handclap::yo: This is a Epic prank `n` Every1 in my Nayborhood Think`s I`m Hilarious. :yo:

What is Your Favourite Prank`s. :damnpc:
MY BUDDY JUMANJI BOUGHT A BRAN NEW 1999 FERRARI, `N` BOY DID I GET HIM GOOD. I BROKE IN2 HIS GARAGE `N` START`D HAMMERING AWAY `N` DESTROY`D HIS BRAND NEW CAR. THE BODY SHOP ESTIMATE`D OVER $15,000 IN DAMAGE. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:I ALSO HAMMER`D OUT THE WINDSHIELD SO THERE WAS BROKEN GLASS ALL OVER THE INTERIOR. JUMANJI TRY`D CLEANIN`G IT OUT BUT SUSTAIN`D MULTIPLE CUT`S `N` HAD 2 GO 2 THE HOSPITAL FOR STITCH`S. 1 OF THEM GOT INFECT`D `N` NOW HE`S STUCK WITH A ADDITIONAL $5000 IN MEDICAL BILL`S, SO MY PRANK COS`T`D`D JUMANJI OVER $20,000!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::clap:JUMANJI THOUGHT HE BAUGHT THE RIDE OF HIS LIVE, BUT NOW HE IS IN CRIPPLIN`G DEBT `N` HAS NOTHIN`G 2 DRIVE 2 WORK. :yo::yo::yo:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
MY BUDDY JUMANJI BOUGHT A BRAN NEW 1999 FERRARI, `N` BOY DID I GET HIM GOOD. I BROKE IN2 HIS GARAGE `N` START`D HAMMERING AWAY `N` DESTROY`D HIS BRAND NEW CAR. THE BODY SHOP ESTIMATE`D OVER $15,000 IN DAMAGE. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:I ALSO HAMMER`D OUT THE WINDSHIELD SO THERE WAS BROKEN GLASS ALL OVER THE INTERIOR. JUMANJI TRY`D CLEANIN`G IT OUT BUT SUSTAIN`D MULTIPLE CUT`S `N` HAD 2 GO 2 THE HOSPITAL FOR STITCH`S. 1 OF THEM GOT INFECT`D `N` NOW HE`S STUCK WITH A ADDITIONAL $5000 IN MEDICAL BILL`S, SO MY PRANK COS`T`D`D JUMANJI OVER $20,000!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::clap:JUMANJI THOUGHT HE BAUGHT THE RIDE OF HIS LIVE, BUT NOW HE IS IN CRIPPLIN`G DEBT `N` HAS NOTHIN`G 2 DRIVE 2 WORK. :yo::yo::yo:
U`d Think Jumanji would Learn. Last year, I Snip`d the Brake Line`s on his $500,000 LamberGuana before a Race (He was a Professional Race Car Driver). During the Race, he Smash`d in2 the Wall at 200 M.P.H. `n` suffer`d Career Endin`g Injury`s. :biglaugh: Now, Because of my Lates`t Prank, He`s out of Work completely. :yo:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
LAST APRIL, I PULL`D THE ULTIMATE PRANK ON MY BUDDY GILLIGAN. GILLIGAN WAS GEARING UP FOR A BIG MARATHON THAT HE HAD BEEN TRAININ`G 4 FOR MONTH`S. THE MORNIN`G OF THE RACE, I WALK`D UP 2 HIM `N` SHOT HIM IN THE LEG MULTIPLE TIME`S WITH MY COLT 45 PISTOL. GILLIGAN WAS PISS`D. HE SAID, JAME`S, HOW COULD U DO THIS? U JUST SHOT ME IN THE LEG B4 MY BIG RACE. I`M GOIN`G 2 f***IN`G KILL U!!! :rant:

I COULD BARELY CONTAIN MY LAFFTER. AFTER A LONG PAUSE, I FINALLY SAYED:

GILLIGAN, APRIL FOOL`S!!!! :biglaugh::yo::clap::handclap::biglaugh::yo::clap::handclap::biglaugh::yo::clap::handclap:

GILLIGAN WAS STUNNED. ALTHO HE WAS UPSET ABOUT HIS RACE, HE HAD 2 ADMIT THAT I GOT HIM PRETTY GOOD. 2 THIS DAY HE STILL HAS KRONIC LEG PAIN. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Kim Gordon

Sep 13, 2019
I had a good graduation prank on the last day of Grade 12. We got gophers, broke their legs, and sent them waddling around the hall during class change. (You know how busy hallways get).

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My Buddy Griffin never Saw it Comin`g. His Computer was Gunk`d up `n` Kep`t Crashin`g because the Memory was all Gunk`d up. I Told him No Problem Griffin, Let me Handle it, I`m a Hacker. I`ll get ur Computer up `n` Runnin`g in No Time. What he Didn`t know was my Devious Plan`s. In`S`tea`d of Fixin`g his Computer, I Delete`d all his File`s `n` In`S`Tall`d an Virus 2 Track all his Pas`S`W`or`d`s. Griffin never Saw it Comin`g. I S`tole all his Bankin`g data `n` Drain`d his Savin`g`s Accoun`t. He Was Gettin`g Ready 2 buy an New home, but Now he had no Money for a Down Payment. :biglaugh: 2 Top it All ovv, I Caught him Watchin`g some AnDult Film`s wile I was Trackin`g Griffin`s Every Move. I T`old his Wive Everythin`g `n` She Recently File`d for Divorce. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: All Together, Griffin los`t his Money, his House, `n` his Wive thank`s 2 my Epic Prank. :yo::yo::yo:

Reactions: VickAshley

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
So Check this out gang. My buddy Denominator keep`s bragging about his bran new Flat screen tv. Crystal clear picture, Every channel. So i drove over to his House and dumped a batch of Termite`s all over his property. Over the next few year`s, they will Gobble up the foundation of his home. We will see how good his Tv look`s when his house Crumble`s on top of it. I have also set up hidden Camera`s to film his reaction as well, Enjoy you`re new Tv Denominator!! :biglaugh::handclap::yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->