ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Interesting.
Probably something wrong with the ice

neversaydie

Apr 6, 2016
Mississauga
Wonder if its a mid-season update, just showing his face and answering questions re the teams intention with the deadline, probably will answer questions about Gardiner booing situation "hes a good plater for us 50 point defencemen dont grow on trees". Im trying to curb my excitement that they've acquired a new Dman. Dreger did say they're looking for a very specific player, a right shot top 2-4 dman...lol

Reactions: 1specter

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
Nylander trade "Promise what promise? There's no promises in pro sports:laugh:

Reactions: rumman

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
Wonder if its a mid-season update, just showing his face and answering questions re the teams intention with the deadline, probably will answer questions about Gardiner booing situation "hes a good plater for us 50 point defencemen dont grow on trees". Im trying to curb my excitement that they've acquired a new Dman. Dreger did say they're looking for a very specific player, a right shot top 2-4 dman...lol

I don't think they need to cancel a practice for a state of the union address. One would assume its a roster move.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Time to announce the rebuild.

The rebuild of the rebuild?

All kidding aside. . Probably nothing to big... but one can hope... we traded for a great rhd... Marincin waived. Lindholm gone. Moore up. Etc etc

But probably... yeah we've been playing like shit... we'll do better. Same ol ... now I'll take your questions so... then the media can take what Dubas says and spin it into another bullshit story.

Reactions: The Man with a Plan

Beanzy

Nov 14, 2018
I would be sincerely shocked at a coaching change. I would also be surprised to see them cancel practice for a trade. Very intrigued...

Reactions: The Man with a Plan

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
I still love that 6.96 is rounded down to 6.9. The only example I can think of spanning all world history where 6 is rounded down is the Nylander contract.
We are saving that remainder for the Gardiner contract. Sacrifices need to be made.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Prediction: no news to report. Just responding to the cold-streak, they have faith in the process, patience - work harder, will address needs if the right deal presents itself. They support Gardiner, etc.
Yeah I think it's along these lines too. There's been a lot of animosity from fans and media of late and the whole booing fiasco along with Nylander underperforming etc, so maybe he just wants to calm the storm and maybe redirect that heat onto himself like some coaches and GMs do when their teams aren't doing well.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Nylander trade "Promise what promise? There's no promises in pro sports:laugh:

League-of-their-own-e1463782739924-800x400.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad