Line Combos: PP 1 Poll...

Who Should be the Dman on the PP1 unit ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
The Problem with the PP is they have only this single play for this Season. And teams attacking the blindpass or pass behind.
We see Game after Game, the PP set up is done in his Way. Now they must adjust the PP in the Zone enrty or find or create a new PP.

But Yandle is without a Question the Number One.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Yandle. He does get too cute sometimes and has had some horrible turnovers but for most part, he's like top 5 in PP points no?

I'd argue Huberdeau could do what Yandle does and we could have Ekblad as a low wing/one timer option on the 2nd PP unit. Just not as confident in Ekblad's puck control to have him be the #1 PP qb

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
The Problem with the PP is they have only this single play for this Season. And teams attacking the blindpass or pass behind.
We see Game after Game, the PP set up is done in his Way. Now they must adjust the PP in the Zone enrty or find or create a new PP.

But Yandle is without a Question the Number One.
Basically every single team does the drop pass now every single entry. It works and it works for us.

Acadmus

pastured mod
Jul 22, 2003
Vermont
your poll results say it all: 17 votes cast and Ek only has one. Yandle's producing big time, Ekblad isn't, Panthers power play is the only thing working for this team and has been in the top 5 of the league all season and was #2 last two times I checked...what's to debate?

Reactions: I am not exposed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad