TV: Power

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
So it was the "mid-season finale" Sunday, only 5 episodes left.

Been a big fan of the show but it's definitely run it's course.

This season has been up and down for me. The latest episode wasn't great and this whole cliffhanger thing...I don't know.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
So it was the "mid-season finale" Sunday, only 5 episodes left.

Been a big fan of the show but it's definitely run it's course.

This season has been up and down for me. The latest episode wasn't great and this whole cliffhanger thing...I don't know.

The writing has been absolute garbage this year. Especially last episode. I will continue to watch since I have watched every episode but the spin off about Tariq..... no thanks.

Judge - I will not accept a statement from a known associate/enemy

Cops - Get a statement from a known associate/enemy, then he gets released within an hour which is unrealistic as hell.

Then they portray Benny as a boss or high ranking capo of the Five Families, yet he goes after Tommy alone & with a cheese knife. :facepalm:

Reactions: jasonleaffan

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
The writing has been absolute garbage this year. Especially last episode. I will continue to watch since I have watched every episode but the spin off about Tariq..... no thanks.

Judge - I will not accept a statement from a known associate/enemy

Cops - Get a statement from a known associate/enemy, then he gets released within an hour which is unrealistic as hell.

Then they portray Benny as a boss or high ranking capo of the Five Families, yet he goes after Tommy alone & with a cheese knife. :facepalm:

Yeah, the latest episode had some bad moments. Andre getting released was ridiculous. No way that would happen :laugh:

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
This show has fallen on some pretty hard times, writing-wise in S5 and 6. It was a solid (though flawed and fairly cliched) show for S1-4, but the past 2 seasons have really been flushed down the drain. At least it's over soon.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad