Speculation: Power Speculation: Hextall/Burke's first move in PIT?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Sullivan won't be fired because he's only on the first year of his very expensive 4 year extension.

I think Sam Bennett is a good guess, though. I think something around McCann for Bennett makes some sense on paper. I think the Penguins "lose" that value in trade, but I think Bennett does more for the Penguins bottom-6 than McCann does (McCann's more of a complementary scoring line winger, and the Penguins 3rd line is definitely not that) and Bennett's a noted playoff player.

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
images

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
Sullivan won't be fired because he's only on the first year of his very expensive 4 year extension.

I think Sam Bennett is a good guess, though. I think something around McCann for Bennett makes some sense on paper. I think the Penguins "lose" that value in trade, but I think Bennett does more for the Penguins bottom-6 than McCann does (McCann's more of a complementary scoring line winger, and the Penguins 3rd line is definitely not that) and Bennett's a noted playoff player.

Sorry but id pass onMcCann for Bennett, personally i think he goes for the best pick possible IF traded, but I don't think he'll be moved until the offseason.

Reactions: MichaelFarrell

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Ghost? Would Hextall wanna be his GM again?

I don't even know if Pens are in the need for a dman like Ghost but I'm just trying to think of something

Brown Cat

Hates OP
Jan 7, 2021
Don't sell picks or prospects. Start stockpiling before Crosby and Malkin retire.

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
Noñe of these moves make Pittsburgh THAT much better and cup contenders.. hextall was a easy guess but Burke came out of nowhere. With these 2 the direction ( right or wrong) is to try and win now. Wrong chocie in my opinion but its their game...pure speculation but I do know pens looked at Bennet before and had a third line pipe dream of Bennett tanev and McCann. I wouod not be shocked they make a move for him.
Let's have some fun now, pens ship Bryan rust or zucker for evander kane . Pens trade for Jake Gardiner...
Pens ditch Mike Matheson for MAF.
Casey demith shipped out for a pick.

Incoming Kane , Bennett, Gardiner, Fleury
Out desmith, Riikola, zucker, ZAR, MM,
Good times in pens land

Reactions: DarthProbert

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Ghost? Would Hextall wanna be his GM again?

I don't even know if Pens are in the need for a dman like Ghost but I'm just trying to think of something

I'm confident Hextall doesn't want Ghost.

I'm also confident we won't trade him to Pitt, so it's moot.

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
Is it just me or generally aren’t these the 2 opposite ends of the spectrum?

Hextall wants to wait and build and Burke always pushes his chips in?

odd pairing unless I am wrong on hextall

Reactions: Spearmint Rhino

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->