pouliot looks like a steal : p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
I'm as big a fan of the Oilers as there is, but I'm not sure we need a new thread every time one of their prospects has a decent game. Especially one that contains the phrase "nah nah nah".

Anyway, yes, Pouliot's an excellent prospect.

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
flyers guy said:
Although you surely are.

Please don't drop to his level, extra attention will only encourage him to continue posting crap here.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Seachd said:
I'm as big a fan of the Oilers as there is, but I'm not sure we need a new thread every time one of their prospects has a decent game. Especially one that contains the phrase "nah nah nah".

Anyway, yes, Pouliot's an excellent prospect.

I consider Pouliot more like a project right now. I mean, the guy has talent but he is really injury prone. He has also some difficulties with his consistency...

I'm in the same school than him and he was in french with me at the beginning of the year. I don't like his attitude. I just wonder why they gave him the capitaincy. It's a lot pressuree for him and he's not the guy with the more leadership if you ask me...

I'm not bashing him at all. He's a great player. But I would not say that he's an excellent prospect. He has a lot to prove before having this status. According to me, he would have give better performance without the "C". But that's just my opinion on this one...

Sweeney

Nov 29, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
perezhogin_19 said:
I consider Pouliot more like a project right now. I mean, the guy has talent but he is really injury prone. He has also some difficulties with his consistency...

I'm in the same school than him and he was in french with me at the beginning of the year. I don't like his attitude. I just wonder why they gave him the capitaincy. It's a lot pressuree for him and he's not the guy with the more leadership if you ask me...

I'm not bashing him at all. He's a great player. But I would not say that he's an excellent prospect. He has a lot to prove before having this status. According to me, he would have give better performance without the "C". But that's just my opinion on this one...

I do agree with is attitude, don't like it a lot... and Neilson would have done a better captain.. he is such a nice guy and he is the leader of the team...

GorillazXL

Jun 21, 2003
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
CrosbyIsGod said:
I do agree with is attitude, don't like it a lot... and Neilson would have done a better captain.. he is such a nice guy and he is the leader of the team...

The one big on MAP is that he is a leader... :eek: Do you have any examples that would demonstrate poor attitude? Thanks

GXL

dem

Mar 17, 2002
Hunter... please stop these posts...

The homerism is just embarrassing

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
dem said:
Hunter... please stop these posts...

The homerism is just embarrassing

I would truly believe that no other Oiler fan would suggest that he speaks on their behalf. Perhaps, like the monster that used to live under our beds, he will go away if ignored long enough.... :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->