McKenzie: Potential pending trade between WSH and LAK

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015

While I also don't think they'll trade Clifford, this is the same guy who tweeted out that the Kings weren't making any trades that day about 10 minutes before they did. He has some tiny connections to the Kings but he's wrong 10 times more than he's right.

That being said, it's probably Hagelin. There's no reason he should be on the Kings after the deadline considering he's an upcoming UFA.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Caps didnt need to move any cap space to acquire hagelin as they already had that space so i dont think it's him

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
While I also don't think they'll trade Clifford, this is the same guy who tweeted out that the Kings weren't making any trades that day about 10 minutes before they did. He has some tiny connections to the Kings but he's wrong 10 times more than he's right.

That being said, it's probably Hagelin. There's no reason he should be on the Kings after the deadline considering he's an upcoming UFA.
We'll have to respectfully disagree,John Hoven has been mostly right the last two years.Its not John Hovens fault that the organization tells him one thing and changes their mind after he reports.

Reactions: BHD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->