Potential no cap, budget GM Game

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
I've been thinking about running a game like this for awhile. I'm not sure exactly what the rules will be yet but I'll give you guys a breakdown of my idea.

Basically my goal is to have a game run some what like soccer is in Europe or the MLB is. No cap, teams have a budget which will be set by the "owner" (based on revenues, team performance, market size, attendance etc). Also instead of trading players you will have to purchase their contract from other clubs (transfer fee). The game will most likely be 2 years and your teams performance in the first year is dependent on what your second year budget will be.

The rules for the playoffs and season will be pretty much the same as other GM games

I'm hoping to have all 30 teams filled for this game but it could easily work for a league of 20 teams too. Also I'm considering letting people take teams from European leagues if they are interested.

Feel free to post if you'd be interested in a game like this or if you have any suggestions for it.

Cucumber

The best
Feb 7, 2014
I don't start till noonPT, 3ET on monday lol my darecare banned me bacause I am not a morning person

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad