Speculation: Potential future coaches

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Krueger is not coming over. He has a big time gig in the Premier League.

Him going from being let go by the Oilers to joining Southhampton in the EPL is still one of the craziest career moves I've ever witnessed. Not sure how that came about, but I think you're right when you say he's not leaving that job for a Sens gig.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Him going from being let go by the Oilers to joining Southhampton in the EPL is still one of the craziest career moves I've ever witnessed. Not sure how that came about, but I think you're right when you say he's not leaving that job for a Sens gig.

Yeah, its weird.

I liked their semi-lulz video where the Southampton players get rejected from making Team Europe (that Ralph was coaching) at the Hockey World Cup.

Reactions: stempniaksen

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
I dont get how someone would want to keep Boucher when hes a coach with GLARING weaknesses. And when the team has a weakness it's not moderately bad - its horrendous

Hes simply not a very good coach - 2.5 years of assessment is plenty

Last edited:

Emerica

May 29, 2010
The expectation this season was never to win. The fact that this team is barely hitting .500 is most likely considered a great success in management and ownership's eyes.

If there's a coaching change it'll be sometime in the offseason.

Last edited:

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Boucher isn't expected to make the playoffs this year theres nothing he can do to get fired aside from calling out management like Maclean did. Boucher will probably be in the same shoes next season again he will have 4 seasons behind the bench before he will have "expectations" again.

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
^ That's he point - dont resign a bad coach.

I dont care if hes fired - I care that anyone would consider resigning him

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I think we'd benefit from an ex-NHL dman to work with the D like when Richardson started off here, particularly given the number of young D on the team and no true Vet on the backend unless you count Ceci I guess.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
Is EM still our owner? Yep, try again later.
Hopefully this whole lebretion fiasco and the devcore group willing to step in somehow leafs ro melnyk selling or being forced to sell the team. Then we can get a new owner, new gm and new coach. It is a win win win for the fans

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Hopefully this whole lebretion fiasco and the devcore group willing to step in somehow leafs ro melnyk selling or being forced to sell the team. Then we can get a new owner, new gm and new coach. It is a win win win for the fans

I’m trying so hard not to even think about this and get my hopes up. I’ll just be miserable until it actually happens.

But yes, if Devcore ends up stepping in then it’s only a matter of time before EM is done

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->