Potential first rounders from the "Q"

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
Watched a lot of MacMillan over the past 2 years.

He is tall and lean, good skater, he plays physical, he is more of a playmaker than a finisher but he has a really good shot. He plays a very mature game and honestly when you watch him play youd think hes older. But he is NOT flashy, which means youll have to watch him 4-5 times before you really get the jist of what hes about. Much like James Sheppard last year.

Can he dominate and control a game like Sheppard does at times? What would you say his potential is?
Also, who is he playning with right now?

X-SHARKIE

Can he dominate and control a game like Sheppard does at times? What would you say his potential is?
Also, who is he playning with right now?

I caught a game of the Mooseheads vs. Cape Breton. He was playing Left Wing, while Voracek was on the left, and Pouliot was centering the two.

MacMillan looks like the kind of player that by the end of the year will be a force in the league.

Voracek has a beatiful spin around pass right in front for the nicest assist of the night. He also looked fantastic driving down the outside. I like him a whole lot.

12# Peter Bondra

Apr 15, 2004
I caught a game of the Mooseheads vs. Cape Breton. He was playing Left Wing, while Voracek was on the left, and Pouliot was centering the two.

MacMillan looks like the kind of player that by the end of the year will be a force in the league.

Voracek has a beatiful spin around pass right in front for the nicest assist of the night. He also looked fantastic driving down the outside. I like him a whole lot.
I think you meant Logan on the left, Voracek on the right?

Fozz

Aug 1, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
No one talks about Maxime Tanguay but I expect him to shoot up the rankings all year and maybe even be a first round choice in the next draft. I just love that kid's game.

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
No one talks about Maxime Tanguay but I expect him to shoot up the rankings all year and maybe even be a first round choice in the next draft. I just love that kid's game.

Yeah, it seems like he's got a great start to the season(last time I checked he had 4 PTS in 2 games). He's Alex's brother right?

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Actually MacMillan plays center, Pouliot LW and Voracek RW.

Pouliot is a natural center but he has played wing the last 2 seasons. Logan was 55% on draws last year as a 16 yo rookie.

And yes that pass was a thing of beauty, a tap in goal.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia

There are only 2 knocks on Maxime...size and speed. He isnt slow or anything but for a smaller guy youd expect him to be a much better skater, he does not have his brothers skating ability.

Size, im not taking height, im talking strength. He has gained 40 lbs over the last 3 years but he is still only 170 lbs...at 5'10 that isnt bad, but his strength, or lack there of may keep him out of round 1.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->