Potential draft re-entries

Sabes

Feb 27, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
Ryan DePape from Prince Albert is having a good start to his season so far. Career high in points was 17 last season. This season he already has 20 playing alongside another 88 birthdate in Matt Robertson. DePape was Jon Toews linemate growing up in Winnipeg.

Sabes

Feb 27, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
Also Mark Santorelli from the Chilliwack Bruins is an 88 birthdate. He currently sits 7th in scoring in the WHL. It's his first year in the league and he's only behind Hanzal in rookie points with 29 in 23 games.

timlap

Jun 19, 2002
Don't know much about him but Matt Caria of the St. Mike's Majors is an '88 with 36 points (19 G, 17 a) in 23 games.

Rookie Chargers

Sep 17, 2005
Quebec
Don't know much about him but Matt Caria of the St. Mike's Majors is an '88 with 36 points (19 G, 17 a) in 23 games.

I started to notice him and a few more last year because of their names who were not passed up because they were not of draft age. Justin Azevedo also was not drafted

pdxshark

Apr 26, 2006
Portland, OR
frazier mclaren? He's having a good year so far and in the offseason made it all the way to the kings main camp as an undrafted free agent, whats everyone else think of him? Big guy with soft hands who can throw down with the best of 'em. He's quickly becomming one of my favorite hawks, not only because of his gritty play but he's really become a better skater this year. Scored on a breakaway against chiliwack and made a great move to beat their goaltender. I'd like to see him end up somewhere, as he's now living up to the potential he's had for years in portland.

sbtatter

Feb 27, 2005
I think mark louis and Darryl Boyle might be eligible again??? Or maybe not, not 100% sure of the drafting rules

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
joel gistedt is a lock to get drafted imo. last year he played like 4 games in the sel and did good, but somehow he didnt do good enough to get drafted. this season as a 18 year older he is the starting goalie for frolunda in the sel and he is carrying the entire team on he's back. the team is really struggling, but he has really been great out there. my projection is round 3, but he may go as high as round 2.

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
Mattias Modig is also playing great. He outplayed Varlamov in 4-nations tournament.
Also possible re-entries are Alexander Ribbenstrand, Patrik Zackrisson, Andreas Thuresson, Linus Omark.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
Mattias Modig is also playing great. He outplayed Varlamov in 4-nations tournament.
Also possible re-entries are Alexander Ribbenstrand, Patrik Zackrisson, Andreas Thuresson, Linus Omark.

yeah i have been impressed by modig aswell. i didnt even know who he was until this season.

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
yeah i have been impressed by modig aswell. i didnt even know who he was until this season.

Yeah, after the draft many thought that Jhonas Enroth would be starter for Sweden at WJC, but now it seem's that he would not even make the team.

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
This years Team Sweden seems very strong, thre are many possible draft re-entries.

chriss_co

Mar 6, 2004
CALGARY
yea title is misleading.. i thought the thread was about unsigned prospects re-entering the draft this summer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->