Postseason Photoshop Thread

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
My feeble attempt at a little humor

1zpjk95.jpg

I have all these great ideas........But simply stink at the computer part of it all. I just KNOW it takes a ton of effort, as it took me an hour+ just for this illustrious result.
So again, kudos to you guys and all the laughter you bring.....I Wanna contribute too, but I guess in due time.

Maybe I'm a bit hard on myself.....It's not THAT BAD......Right? Lol.

Now I have to figure out how to do replacement stuff on some videos I have. Help?

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
1zpjk95.jpg

I have all these great ideas........But simply stink at the computer part of it all. I just KNOW it takes a ton of effort, as it took me an hour+ just for this illustrious result.
So again, kudos to you guys and all the laughter you bring.....I Wanna contribute too, but I guess in due time.

Maybe I'm a bit hard on myself.....It's not THAT BAD......Right? Lol.

Now I have to figure out how to do replacement stuff on some videos I have. Help?

You're doing great! Just don't compare yourself to the Big Dogs and you'll be alright.

It's nice to have an actual PS posted here instead of those video clips...

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
You're doing great! Just don't compare yourself to the Big Dogs and you'll be alright.

It's nice to have an actual PS posted here instead of those video clips...

Would never, ever.....Not my thing.....I don't think.

Btw, what it PS? I'm dumb, remember?

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
The gif work is awesome, but yes it has definitely taken away from the overall feel of the thread, and I think it's discouraged others from attempting lesser work. We're not even going to make it to a Part 2 of this thread.

I'm not educated at what "was". Could you explain? I see lots of gifs, and unbelievable animation.....Mine is rather simple. Was mine similar to the original participants in the first thread of this kind?

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Oh and btw, just have to give an official thanks to IPW for usage of his original pic. Hope i did u right with my additions.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida

Like it! The old invisible glove trick! Now ya' see it, now ya' don't!

Apparently we are late to the party. I thought this was a hot topic, and wanted to get involved......a day late and a dollar short! Story of my life. Hope some come back, because I have something cool up my sleeve. I think so, anyway.

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
Yeah, I know.....It really doesn't belong other than Neil has quite the Martian type face, he only needs to be green. His face and his expressions are priceless and I thought it could be tied in to being a Martian from outer space.

Yikes. Okay! Not sure if that makes any sense at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad