Posts. Who hit the most this year so far?

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Yeah these stats must be horribly under recorded. I looked up Huselius' stats since his nickname could very well have been "ping" during his time with the Jackets, and he has a total of 6 posts and 1 crossbar from 2009-2012. No way.
He had one season with the Panthers which was just unbelievable too... Post after post after post. I think there was one sequence where he hit the crossbar twice and each post two times in a single shift.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
How can you screw up this stat? Either the puck hits the post/x-bar or it doesn't, and you know what player attempted the shot.

Pft, outside post don't count! :)

The Panther

Mar 25, 2014
Tokyo, Japan
I guess it's interesting, but to me it's a weird stat to keep. If you hit the post, you missed the net.

By the way, what happens if a shot goes off the goalie's body and then hits the post and misses? Is it both a shot on goal and a post?

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
I guess it's interesting, but to me it's a weird stat to keep. If you hit the post, you missed the net.

By the way, what happens if a shot goes off the goalie's body and then hits the post and misses? Is it both a shot on goal and a post?
it would count as a shot on goal because it hit the goalie first. i'm sure there's been numerous times when this scenario occurred.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad