OT: Posters you really enjoy to interact with in the Habs forum

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I’ve unfairly layed into you with aggressive posts because of our conversations of the past. I’ll admit I took the “I told you so” approach to far and for that I do apologize. I guess this thread did serve a purpose.

It's all good. If we can move forward and respect each other, I'm game for more conversations. There is always something to learn from everybody IMO. Thanks for reaching out, you have good character in my books because not many would do this.

Reactions: nhlfan9191

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
I like W7 and consider him a friend, but this thread isn't an analysis of him or any single poster. Let's move on.
Killjoy...
Just when this thread was finally headed in a promising direction lol

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Still the first of my kind, still waiting for Mrb2p to come and challenge me.

You got first dibs, with that numero uno designation in your name. Crafty. :D

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
This is my avatar, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

We know. Look at what we had to do to save you from yourself on draft day ... the whole at your request, mind you. :D

2bp1cm.jpg

Reactions: Peanut and NobleSix

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
Vatican City
We know. Look at what we had to do to save you from yourself on draft day ... the whole at your request, mind you. :D

2bp1cm.jpg

Lmao, luckily it was just precausionary. If we had taken Tkachuk at #3, I would likely be hanging out with W7 in HFHeaven right now.

BSL takes no prisoners, a pitbull suits him quite nicely.

BSL is one of my favourite posters. Savage as hell. He doesn't give a shit, he'll light anyone up for anything, at any time.

Reactions: Peanut and Runner77

AshyHabs

Biceps>Brains
Dec 27, 2015
Montreal
We can't have nice things with MB, as soon as he is gone we can start the healing process, then we can start rallying together to support this team again.

MB rebuilding what he destroyed...I would never trust him with that. As long as MB and Mr king shit molson are around I wouldnt bank on any changes...but molson would never sell the team. One can only wish

Reactions: Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
Given the fact that this franchise only hires GM's that are pretty much the same as Bergevin that so-called "healing process" isn't likely to last very long. It's far more likely that the new GM will, as Bergevin did, enjoy a brief honeymoon period with the fans. Then he'll do something they disagree with and next thing you know there'll be memes of the new guy wearing clown make-up all over this place and every thread on the board will be hijacked by people pursuing the "Fire (insert GM's name here)" agenda.

We need to accept the fact that the new boss will be the same as the old boss and remember that, once upon a time, we had high hopes for Bergevin too.

There will be no healing process and no healing. Only rinsing and repeating.

And better hot dogs, of course.
Hmmmm... i hope you are wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->