Post your keeper league draft results

BottomDweller1968

Aug 7, 2018
Vancouver
My keeper league prospect draft is coming up and I'm trying to get an idea of who may go where. In my case it's a standard points base league but generally just interested to see how others drafts have gone, specifically the top 10. This is for 2018 prospects not a new league.

Last edited:

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Link to our entry draft page on our forum

FHL: Draft starts Sunday. Be active -> 2018 Entry Draft Selection Thread

Salaried dynasty league entry draft. We use a player's annual total salary, and need our 25 man roster to be under a cap equal to the NHL ceiling plus 35 million - 114.5 million this upcoming season. G, A, PPP, SHP, PIMs, Hits and Blocks for skaters, W, GAA, SV, SV% and SHO for goalies.

Salary structure affects the way certain GMs draft, 3 of 10 have expressed a disinterest in drafting defense due to the way Dmen are paid relative to their production. One of these GMs drafted a Dman for the first time in 6 drafts before the late rounds, where BPA tends to override that concern.

Reactions: BottomDweller1968

Digable5

Buffalo Proton (Positively Charged)
Feb 23, 2004
West Seneca
My keeper league draft is coming up and I'm trying to get an idea of who may go where. In my case it's a standard points base league but generally just interested to see how others drafts have gone, specifically the top 10.
Are you looking for entry draft results or a brand new keeper league draft?

Here is out top 10 entry draft:
  • Dahlin, Rasmus (R) D - BUF
  • Svechnikov, Andrei (R) RW - CAR
  • Zadina, Filip LW - DET
  • Bouchard, Evan D - EDM
  • Tkachuk, Brady LW - OTT
  • Hughes, Quinn D - VAN
  • Wahlstrom, Oliver RW - NYI
  • Kotkaniemi, Jesperi C - MON
  • Boqvist, Adam D - CHI
  • Dobson, Noah D - NYI
Its a points league with just about every category having some value.

Reactions: BottomDweller1968

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
It's for 2018 prospects only. I updated my original post.

You'll need to look into draft eligibility if you look into the mid-late rounds of the link in my initial post. Our league allows us to draft players eligible to be drafted or drafted in the past 3 drafts, I know for a fact that only one of my picks after pick 28 was a 2018 draftee. I made 4 selections in the first 3 rounds and 7 selections in rounds 6 & 7, before flipping my 4 8th round picks for 2 2019 7ths, 2 2019 8ths and a 2020 8th - most of my draft board was empty and I knew trading multiple picks per transaction would allow me to gain value over 1 for 1 deals. I intend to pick up the 2 guys I left on the board with 2 of my 5 7th round picks next year if they aren't signed in free agency.

If you browse through the actual selection portion of the thread (instead of the summary at the top) most GMs indicate the draft year of their pick if it isn't a 2018 draftee.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->