Post your embarassingly early hot takes based on the first games

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Panarin will have 82 game winning goals.
Zach Werenski will average 58 minutes a game until Seth Jones returns from injury.
Ben Bishop and Jaroslav Halak will tie in voting for the Vezina.

LeafShark

Feb 2, 2010
This will be the first season where a playoff game will have to be suspended without a decision.

Eat The Rich

Jun 17, 2017
I don't see how either Washington or Pittsburgh could be considered contenders with that defense.

The Assclown

Dec 7, 2015
ROR loses his love for the game 81 more times this year.

Has higher PPG then Matthews in the past two seasons, after two sprained ankles and a team that outside him scored 173 goals last year = ridiculous contract.

Okay. You do realize the cap will only go up and it’s 8 years long when top players will be earning 15-16 million by the time his contract is done right And he will be in his 30s by then.

Are you a leaf fan by chance?? Nevermind don’t have to ask. I have never seen a non leaf fan bash eichel the way leaf fans do. Guy has 121 pts in his last 129 games. I think you don’t know how the thread works this is for this season. Btw.

You really need to relax.

StarterHart

Waffle
Feb 2, 2018
Arlington, WA
Andrew McDonald rediscovers himself as a tough guy, tries to fight everyone and eventually gets beat badly enough to end his year. Myers is called up and the Flyers win the cup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad