Line Combos: Post TDL: How do want the lines now?

Who completes the top 9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
He's not better, but he plays his role better. Acciari is a better option as a 4th line center than Backes is as a 3rd line RW. And given how well the 4th line has played, I'd keep Acciari in the lineup over Backes if there was a choice to be made between the two.

Backes is there because he costs $6 million.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Simple pasts back to world famous line. 2nd line status quo. 3rd line backes Coyle and danton. 4th line my dogs of war stays the same. Hope accari ok by the way . Wonderful player.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
In the long run I think they'll go with Pasta on the first line, even if they try something different to start.

Marchand-Bergeron-Pasta
Johansson-Krejci-DeBrusk
Heinen-Coyle-Backes
Kuraly-Acciari-Wagner
Nordstrom, Stempniak, Cehlarik, Kuhlman

If Backes struggles, no issue putting Nordstrom back in on the 3rd line and sliding Heinen over. kind of wanted to find him a spot anyways.

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
In the long run I think they'll go with Pasta on the first line, even if they try something different to start.

Marchand-Bergeron-Pasta
Johansson-Krejci-DeBrusk
Heinen-Coyle-Backes
Kuraly-Acciari-Wagner
Nordstrom, Stempniak, Cehlarik, Kuhlman

If Backes struggles, no issue putting Nordstrom back in on the 3rd line and sliding Heinen over. kind of wanted to find him a spot anyways.
Johansson is the key . If he can continue to play like he did last night Bruins have a good 2nd line . I would rather see Pasta with Bergeron/ Marchand against the Leafs . Bruins will need Pasta at his best to defeat Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad