Rumor: Post-season Rumour Talk Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Lol if the Price for a 3oa would be Armia or Lekhonen

im straight doing it.
who cares in the best chair those 2 are 4th liners.

First of all he was 4th overall

Second, you’d rather have Yakupov than one of those two? Just because he was taken high doesn’t mean he’s good.

Reactions: SpeedyPotato

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
Puljujarvi is the finnish Chad Kilger. Just kidding, that's probably an insult to Chad Kilger.

Reactions: Tyson

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Bob has literally never gotten a single thing right. He isn't to be trusted at all.

You are 100% wrong my friend, when it comes to NY based team, he's money.

And look at the answers, everybody was calling him fake news and stuff like that, and 30 minutes later McKenzie confirmed it.
I trust him, especially with anything that got to do with NYI.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Oilers looking for 3rd line forwards huh?
Oil are looking for any decent winger they can get. Byron and drouin are perfect for them.

They will not give up nurse. But I would do Byron and drouin for klefbom and their 8th pick. Instantly.

Last edited:

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Hudon for Puljujarvi would be a steal. Byron seems like overpayment, but it could be a good time to move him. He had lots of injuries last season, but his value is still high.

There seems to be some concern about Puljujarvi’s commitment to training, etc. Also he needs time to develop in a lower league. I would be interested in trading for him if he would consider playing in Europe for a year if he struggles to keep up in the first 10 games.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto

Benning is gawd awful. Don't see teams giving up a quality roster players for poolparty. For years people screamed for Oilers to take D, but they kept taking forward after forward, the one year they should take a forward, they're going D. They're ok with D prospects. Forwards and goaltending suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad