Injury Report: Post Season Injury Report

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
We will certainly find out in the next few days who was hurt and to what extent.

I'm not making a poll but who do you think was hurt and how bad?

My list

Krejci - Knee/hip - surgery likely
Chara - Knee - surgery definite
Marchand - Arm - rest
Soderberg - Wrist - surgery likely
Seidenberg - Knee - rest
Dougie - Sternum - rest

There may be others that aren't obvious but that's my guess.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Maybe I should have added snark free to the title. There are other threads for that.

oh come on, just having a bit of fun. What do you expect? We aren't going to hear anything until Monday anyway. Of course people are going to fill this thread with nonsense until then.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
in all seriousness I'm fairly certain Paille is dealing with an injury. Think calling him a "healthy" scratch was smoke & mirrors.

He struggled this year, but not so much that he wouldn't have played at least 1 of these games in the last couple weeks if he was able.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
in all seriousness I'm fairly certain Paille is dealing with an injury. Think calling him a "healthy" scratch was smoke & mirrors.

He struggled this year, but not so much that he wouldn't have played at least 1 of these games in the last couple weeks if he was able.

Maybe it was him Pierre Maguire was talking about during the Chicago game and not Soderberg.

I still think Pasta was dealing from something he got in that Detroit game where he got belted 3x in a row.

I just figured one thread would be best to discuss all of the post season injuries since they have been alluded to in a few of the GDT's/PGT's as of late.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I think Bergeron was hurting too. Maybe not surgery hurt but hurt all the same.

He's just so good you would never notice.

Bad Puck Bounce

Run Ralphie Run
Feb 4, 2014
Denver, Colorado
Maybe it was him Pierre Maguire was talking about during the Chicago game and not Soderberg.

I still think Pasta was dealing from something he got in that Detroit game where he got belted 3x in a row.

I just figured one thread would be best to discuss all of the post season injuries since they have been alluded to in a few of the GDT's/PGT's as of late.

Wouldn't be surprised either. He got smacked pretty damn good that game. Probably neck/shoulder related. He just didn't look quite the same after that game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->