Post in English! Do not post or solicit links to illegal game streams.

Discussion in 'International Tournaments' started by Rick Middleton, Jan 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Middleton

Rick Middleton Registered User

For the sake of the mods, this one especially, please make all posts in Game Day Threads in English.

Why you may ask? Well, in my case, I'm a unilingual anglophone. Can't speak any other language. Hell, have a hard enough time with my one language. I don't want to have to spend my time asking those posters who speak Russian or Finnish or Swedish or whatever to translate a post just so I can check out whether someone is being cussed out or whether it's a harmless post.

So, for the sake of the mods, please post in English only in the Game Day Threads. If you'd like to post in your native tongue about one of the games, feel free to make your own thread.

Thank you for your time, and hopefully, your cooperation.

Rick Middleton

2. Buffaloed

Buffaloed webmaster

Consider it an order more than a request. This is an English language site. Mods may freely delete any posts that are not in English.

3. g00n

g00n RIP Fugu

Do not make posts about illegal streams (please read)

Hi folks,

Just a reminder about streams:

Please do not post or solicit links to illegal game streams.

Due to legal considerations, HF cannot allow discussion, posting or solicitation of illegal streams. Violation of this rule will be an infractible offense, per site ownership/administration.

As a rule of thumb, if you did not pay the league, governing body, or one of its official affiliates for a stream, it is probably illegal. Do not post it or ask for it. This includes instructions for doing it:

Moderators will infract, warn, threadban, forum ban or suspend your account as necessary if you ignore this warning.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  4. g00n

g00n RIP Fugu

Bump for a reminder about streams (post above)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.