Post in English! Do not post or solicit links to illegal game streams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Middleton

May 14, 2002
Ottawa, ON
For the sake of the mods, this one especially, please make all posts in Game Day Threads in English.

Why you may ask? Well, in my case, I'm a unilingual anglophone. Can't speak any other language. Hell, have a hard enough time with my one language. I don't want to have to spend my time asking those posters who speak Russian or Finnish or Swedish or whatever to translate a post just so I can check out whether someone is being cussed out or whether it's a harmless post.

So, for the sake of the mods, please post in English only in the Game Day Threads. If you'd like to post in your native tongue about one of the games, feel free to make your own thread.

Thank you for your time, and hopefully, your cooperation.

Rick Middleton

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Consider it an order more than a request. This is an English language site. Mods may freely delete any posts that are not in English.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Do not make posts about illegal streams (please read)

Hi folks,

Just a reminder about streams:

Please do not post or solicit links to illegal game streams.

Streams/Proxies – (UPDATED) Per site admins: "Links to illegal streams may not be posted. The forums may not be used to solicit links to streams." Because of DMCA issues this policy covers all threads, including gameday threads. We do not permit any discussion of illegal streaming services or proxy use whatsoever.

Due to legal considerations, HF cannot allow discussion, posting or solicitation of illegal streams. Violation of this rule will be an infractible offense, per site ownership/administration.

As a rule of thumb, if you did not pay the league, governing body, or one of its official affiliates for a stream, it is probably illegal. Do not post it or ask for it. This includes instructions for doing it:

6) Streams/Copyrighted Material/Illegal Topics:
Do not post any of the following:
• Links to or requests for links to illegal streams
• Discussions of illegal streaming services or proxies
• Large portions of ANY article. The reader must have incentive to visit the source.
• Excerpts from any publication without providing editorial commentary
• Discussions of piracy techniques
Promotion of anything illegal is strictly prohibited. See our separate section on copyright infringement for additional information.

Moderators will infract, warn, threadban, forum ban or suspend your account as necessary if you ignore this warning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->