Post Game Radio Show

Section411

Jun 25, 2015
Meridian, Idaho
Is it just me or is our post game radio show "Duck Calls" absolutely terrible? No disrespect meant for Mr. Brewster, but I feel like there is no real analysis or knowledge of hockey/the Ducks organization. Been listening for years and this is my opinion.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
No, josh is awesome. He keeps the show pretty simple so casual fans can call in, even though sometimes the fans questions are pretty dumb. I listen after every game

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Agreed. The point of the show is to drum up interest in the team. It's gone from only away games to every game. He has good guests, and he's putting a positive spin on the team. Anything that helps the Ducks get visibility is good IMO.

The callers aren't the most knowledgable, but they're calling.

Section411

Jun 25, 2015
Meridian, Idaho
Agreed. The point of the show is to drum up interest in the team. It's gone from only away games to every game. He has good guests, and he's putting a positive spin on the team. Anything that helps the Ducks get visibility is good IMO.

The callers aren't the most knowledgable, but they're calling.

Cool, big picture is the success of the show, if i'm the minority then all is good.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
It's a good product for a call in show IMO. Angel talk with Terry Smith is absolutely awful in comparison for example

But that's also because the Angels suck and Terry Smith defends Mike Scioscia and others to no end. Being a Pollyanna is an easier sell when the team is actually successful (makes the playoffs routinely)

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
I still remember all of the Ducks' fans calling in suggesting or telling Josh that Getzlaf should be traded. He laughed, as did I, but he was for more respectful than I would've been. :laugh:

Ramenbot

May 2, 2010
Burbank
Josh does always have good guests. Has some good conversations about the league in general, so it's really the only actual hockey talk you can get in SoCal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad