Post-Game Talk: Post Game and 3 Stars : 2/24 VAN @ DET

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005

loluongo_ii.jpg

Last edited:

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
USA! USA! :sarcasm:

Thank you for beating us like this because last time Chicago beat us this bad we tore up the NHL after.

Good game.

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
I'm going to be so pumped when Ken Holland replaces Tatar and Andersson with Sammy and Bertuzzi. These kids could score a hat trick every game and Ken Holland would still send them back to Grand Rapids. They continue to get better every game. But let's not forget the Red Wings is AARP only.

Try to get #kenhollandlogic trending

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Brunner for sure #1. 2 goals, 2 assists, made some very good passes. He's making less of those forced bad passes that he was trying the past few games. The guy just has to realize "I'm playing with Zetterberg and Filppula. Just get open, use my heavy shot all the time."

And that's what he did today.

Second star? Maybe Howard. He let in one softy, but he also made some very big saves early in this game when it was close. Eventually they closed it off enough for the Wing's offense to break through. I think that deserves a vote.

I'd say Andersson or Kindl for third star. Andersson obviously a couple goals, solid effort all around. Good forechecking for him. I also think Kindl played one of his best games. Continued to play physical, made some good passes, made some good entries, got some shots through.

HM to Tootoo. He made some good plays, got a goal, and was out there hitting. Good for him man. I was ambivalent to optimistic about this signing, but he's really made an impression on me. He gets barely any minutes but he's out there making things happen. He only has a couple goals, but he could have more, hitting a post and getting some good shots off.

VladTheImpaler

Go Wings
Feb 27, 2012
Whole team was pretty solid tonight. The team was ready to play.

Brunner
Z
Kronner

For me, but there's a lot to choose from.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Brunner
Kronwall
Tatar

HM: Tootoo (for that beautiful clean hit), Datsyuk, Z, Andersson and the rest of our bottom 6 who outplayed Vancouver's bottom 6.

And Filppula wasn't...terrible...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad