Post-Game Talk: Post Game & 3 Stars : 3/24 : DET @ ANH

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
Duck_in_Jail_by_EvilPlague.jpg

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
1. Selanne :sarcasm:
2. Howard
3. No idea. No one else really stood out. A few guys played well at times, but most of that game was the Wings just weathering the Ducks. If you forced me to choose, I'd go with Howard again.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
On Friday everyone chipped in, tonight everyone seemed to be completely out of it. They lacked that jump and were unwilling to grind the puck out of the zone. The PP was too slow as well.

They desperately need Helm to spark things up. Howard was phenomenal these last two games.

Howard
Referees
Linesmen

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
I wanted to find a picture of Glomgold eating his hat in the Valley of the Golden Suns episode.

Alas, no luck...

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
On Friday everyone chipped in, tonight everyone seemed to be completely out of it. They lacked that jump and were unwilling to grind the puck out of the zone. The PP was too slow as well.

I thought the PP looked pretty good at first. It really slipped off as did their 5 on 5 play in the last half of the game, but they were pretty good the first half.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
I thought the PP looked pretty good at first. It really slipped off as did their 5 on 5 play in the last half of the game, but they were pretty good the first half.

The first PP was very good. Getting shots on net and bodies in front. But they spent the whole of the second PP in the Ducks' zone but didn't put any pressure on their PK. Pass...pass...pass...shoot it right to a Anaheim player.

They did have good puck retrieval after the shots though.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I agree on Miller. He had the GWG, another 1-2 good shots on net and was a solid PK'er. He couldn't stick with Getlaf on his goal but otherwise he was solid and earned some extra ice time IMO.

Wasn't that Emmerton?

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
If Howie plays like he did today every night I'd give 6 million, lol.

I thought Gus played his most 'confident' game yet. Kindl is looking really good; his skating is smooth and he isn't afraid to shoot the puck when he can.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->