France
OK, here's my team :

-----------Lloris-----------
Perreira-Kounde-Saliba-Mendy
-----------Tchouameni---------
---Caqueret---Verratti--------
----------Griezmann------
----Ben Yedder-Mbappe

Bench : Areola, Dubois, Perraud, Lacroix, Denayer, Bitshiabu, Paqueta, Rabiot, Fofana, Doku, Edouard, Boga, Mbeumo

Depending on the opponent, I can play with wingers (Doku, Boga) or with a heavy 9 (Edouard) or with a real 10 (Paqueta). I can also play 3 at the back with Denayer who's used to it.
I made a few priorities with my picks :
1/ speed : my players are very very fast. Quickness is a must right now, especially when you play with high press. Doku, Mbappe, Ben Yedder, Perreira, Mendy, Caqueret, etc... are all extremely quick and active players.
2/ High press. My midfield has some of the best pressers in the game. Verratti and Caqueret are killing the opponent's first touch, while Tchouameni is king in retrieving the ball. All 3 are also excellent (or even great) passers that can turn from defense to offense on a dime.
3/ Press resistance. My midfield 3 are impossible to take away the ball from. That was also a key because once you beat the first press, if you have fast forwards, you get free counters all the time. And boy are my front 3 quick.
4/ Guy who can cross at FB. All of my 4 FB are known for quality crosses. Perraud is the best crosser in L1 and about to sign in the EPL. Dubois' forte is also crossing.
5/ Creativity. Having guys like Verratti or Paqueta, Griezmann, or Ben Yedder, you are not shy on creativity.
6/ Language. I'm the only team who can speak one single language since this team is either french of current/former L1 players.

Some of those players are still underrated here because young/in the shadow/not in the EPL, blah, blah, blah. Tchouameni, Caqueret, Perraud, Lacroix, Doku, Mbeumo, Fofana, etc...
And of course, the youngest player in the draft El Chadaille Bitshiabu, a cheat code in himself.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Perez the Great FC
lineup.png

BENCH
Duvan Zapata, ST
Richarlison, CF/W
Moussa Diaby, LW
Dimitri Payet, LW/CAM [Co-Captain]
Hirving Lozano, RW
Christopher Nkunku, CAM
Nicolo Zaniolo, CAM
Rodrigo de Paul, CM
Ismael Bennacer, CDM
Ryan Sessegnon, LB
Dan-Axel Zagadou, CB
Evan N’Dicka, CB
Dodo, RB
Pierluigi Gollini, GK
So my plan when creating this club was to get insanely talented in the midfield and perform a wave of fast possession football in the shape of an arrow as you can see in the formation. Then, some of the best fullbacks in the world would be able to get on their bike and join the forward group with speed, talent, and creativity. I chose some players high, but each one fits in that description of playing as a "wave" and overpowering defensive teams to submission. I understand that my defensive line is pretty weak, but who cares about them conceding goals when I can honestly score at will, especially off the bench. I have no problem winning football games 6-5 and even then I have one of the best CB's in the world with Varane, one of the most consistent goalkeepers in Mendy, a great CDM in Bennacer, and the best captain in Europe with Fernandinho (which is why I drafted him so high). He would be able to bring the team close together and make them achieve success when I am being challenged by a club who can rival me in offensive flare/talent.

I am definitely not short on talent, here are some numbers that you lot will have to deal with when you play against the beast known as Perez the Great FC...

- Martinez: 20 goals, 10 assists
- Zapata: 15 goals, 10 assists
- Zielinski: 8 goals, 11 assists
- de Paul: 9 goals, 10 assists
- Sterling: 10 goals, 8 assists
- Chiesa: 9 goals, 9 assists
- Diaby: 4 goals, 12 assists
- Payet: 7 goals, 10 assists
- Olmo: 5 goals, 10 assists
- Lozano: 11 goals, 4 assists
- Nkunku: 6 goals, 7 assists
(Did not add any European numbers here, these are strictly domestic league matches)

I have goal scoring strikers, goal scoring wingers, goal scoring centre midfielders, playmaking wingers, playmaking centre midfielders, and accomplished strikers who can make assists as well and have it not be a fluke. There are better structured clubs out there - something I won't argue against -, but nobody and I mean nobody can overcome the offensive destruction prowess of this football team. Not even sure there could be a defensive line in this draft that could stop the starting XI, but then stop the players ability from coming off of the bench if I need that GWG or GTG. I am afraid that we are fully operational.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad