Giordano-Brodie
Hamilton-Wideman
Engelland-Wotherspoon/Jokipakka
Jokipakka/Worherspoon

Hiller
Ortio
Backstrom

Disgusting.

What do you guys think the will look like?

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Gaudreau-Monahan-Ferland
Colborne-Backlund-Frolik
Jooris-Bennett- Bouma
Bollig-Stajan-Callup

Giordano-Brodie
Hamilton-Wideman
Engelland-Wotherspoon/Jokipakka
Jokipakka/Worherspoon

Hiller
Ortio
Backstrom

Disgusting.

What do you guys think the will look like?

Pretty sure looking at that gave me heartburn.

That lineup sure as hell helps us towards a top three pick. Especially with Wideman still out for now, and any potential injuries only sink us more.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Forward lines could be anything. I hope it's Agostino that gets recalled, but I'm guessing Hathaway.

Gaudreau - Monahan - Hathaway
Colborne - Backlund - Frolik
Bouma - Bennett - Ferland
Bollig - Stajan - Jooris

OR

Gaudreau - Monahan - Ferland
Agostino - Bennett - Bouma
Bollig - Stajan - Jooris

Gio - Brodie
Hamilton - Jokipakka
Wotherspoon - Nakladal

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Gaudreau-Monahan-Jooris
Colborne-Backlund-Frolik
Bouma-Bennett-Ferland
Bollig-Stajan-Hathaway

Giordano-Brodie
Wotherspoon-Wideman
Jokipakka-Hamilton
Nakladal-Engelland

Tank Commander
Ortio
Backstrom

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Jooris - Bennett - Hathaway
Bouma - Stajan - Bollig

Giordano - Brodie
Jokipakka - Hamilton
Wotherspoon - Wideman
Engelland/Nakladal

Ortio
Hiller
Backstrom

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
Bouma - Bennett - Jooris
Bollig- Stajan - Hathaway

Gio Brodie
Wotherspoon Hamilton
Nakladal Engelland

Ortio
Hiller

AgeOfBennett

Dec 1, 2014
BC
Gaudreau - Monahan - Jooris
Ferland - Bennett - Hathaway
Bouma - Stajan - Bollig

Giordano - Brodie
Jokipakka - Hamilton
Wotherspoon - Nakladal/Engelland

Ortio
Hiller

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Hope Hathaway's not the only callup we see before the end of the season. Lot of our AHL guys could use a better look, cycle through a bunch of them like the 13-14 season.

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
Hope Hathaway's not the only callup we see before the end of the season. Lot of our AHL guys could use a better look, cycle through a bunch of them like the 13-14 season.

I think that was a statement made to some of the guys down on the farm. Hathaway has worked hard in Stockton and is being rewarded.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC

I think we only get 5 callups now so we can't really spread the remaining games that much amongst the prospects. My guess is guys that are more of a question mark are given a chance to show what they can do.

AgeOfBennett

Dec 1, 2014
BC
Would love for Jankowski to get a look at the end of season. There are a lot of guys that could get a call up though. Arnold, Agostino, Shore, Hamilton, Poirier

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
I think we only get 5 callups now so we can't really spread the remaining games that much amongst the prospects. My guess is guys that are more of a question mark are given a chance to show what they can do.

4 non-injury related call ups. Brad was talking about it on the Fan as I was driving home from work. Hathaway counts as one.

That's only if Jankowski decided to drop out of school.

I don't think that is correct. I think the college season ends earlier than the NHL one, as it seems I can recall several players (including Johnny and Arnold) getting some time at the end of the season and they even made it to the semi-finals of the frozen four I think.

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
I don't think that is correct. I think the college season ends earlier than the NHL one, as it seems I can recall several players (including Johnny and Arnold) getting some time at the end of the season and they even made it to the semi-finals of the frozen four I think.

Well it looks like the NCAA championship match is the same day as our April 9th finale (per 100TG's research in the NCAA playoff thread), so Janko likely only plays if they lose prior to the semi-finals (FrozenFour) giving time to sign a deal and then travel

Dertell

Jul 14, 2015
Tbh I don't think it's completely awful given we have very few key injuries. As far as skaters go, at least.

Gaudreau-Monahan-Ferland
Colborne-Backlund-Frolik
Bouma-Bennett-Jooris
Bollig-Stajan-Hathaway

Giordano-Brodie
Wideman-Hamilton
Wotherspoon-Nakladal
Engelland/Jokipakka

Tank
Tank
Tank

May 27, 2012
Earth
4 non-injury related call ups. Brad was talking about it on the Fan as I was driving home from work. Hathaway counts as one.

Because they signed contracts. They would have to leave school to play pro wouldn't they? If Jankowski signed with us for the last game of the season, he couldn't go back to school next season. He would be in the NHL or AHL. AHL most likely.

Actually it depends I suppose. When does he become a FA?

kruezer

Apr 21, 2002
North Bay
Because they signed contracts. They would have to leave school to play pro wouldn't they? If Jankowski signed with us for the last game of the season, he couldn't go back to school next season. He would be in the NHL or AHL. AHL most likely.

Jankowski is a senior, he can't go back next year.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane

Jankowski is a senior, he can't go back next year.

As Kruezer puts it, this is his last year anyways.

He also becomes a FA on August 15, 2016.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad