Confirmed Trade: Post all trades involving only draft picks here

Ledge And Dairy

Given we probably wanted Zary anyway, it's definitely a win to add two 3rd rounders rather than just picking him at 19.
I think there was a high chance GMBT couldnt decide between Zary and Lapierre so trading down acquired much needed assets without hurting them too much. I think he was going to keep 22 if one of them was gone by the time that pick came

Reactions: uncleben

treple13

Sep 1, 2013
I think there was a high chance GMBT couldnt decide between Zary and Lapierre so trading down acquired much needed assets without hurting them too much. I think he was going to keep 22 if one of them was gone by the time that pick came

I think there would likely have had to be a third player they liked around that same level, or they don't do the second drop down. I know we'll never find out, but it'd be interesting to know who they take if the Flyers draft Zary

Ledge And Dairy

I think there would likely have had to be a third player they liked around that same level, or they don't do the second drop down. I know we'll never find out, but it'd be interesting to know who they take if the Flyers draft Zary
Likely one of the 2 right handed centers in Bourque or Perreault both were probably lower than the first 2 on their list but a solid fallback plan

Reactions: Vimpe

CraigBillington

Dec 10, 2010
Thanks for making me Google who GMBT is... This is why I hate initials on here.

Reactions: Eichel9 and Stubu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad