Possible OHL Dynasty League

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Just wondering if there is there anyone who would be interested in an OHL Dynasty league if there was one, I was thinking I could make one like the HF Keeper league under the GM games thread the only tricky part is all the points would have to be punched in manually through a spreadsheet so it'd be a task to run alone. But all in all I've been looking for one and thought it'd be fun for some posters here if we set one up like the mainboard one and ran it for at least the rest of this season as a test if people are interested and maybe someone would help spreadsheet it

tomschman

Oct 29, 2015
Just wondering if there is there anyone who would be interested in an OHL Dynasty league if there was one, I was thinking I could make one like the HF Keeper league under the GM games thread the only tricky part is all the points would have to be punched in manually through a spreadsheet so it'd be a task to run alone. But all in all I've been looking for one and thought it'd be fun for some posters here if we set one up like the mainboard one and ran it for at least the rest of this season as a test if people are interested and maybe someone would help spreadsheet it
I would be interested.

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
Interesting proposal, this maybe a bit hard to get something like that started mid-season.

Maybe something to work towards for next season though. It would more depend upon how deep of a dynasty league would have in mind and how complex you'd want to make it. If you make it reasonably clear and simple to navigate a dynasty league maybe some fun on the boards.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Interesting proposal, this maybe a bit hard to get something like that started mid-season.

Maybe something to work towards for next season though. It would more depend upon how deep of a dynasty league would have in mind and how complex you'd want to make it. If you make it reasonably clear and simple to navigate a dynasty league maybe some fun on the boards.
True!

Reactions: AttackSound

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Maybe consider an outreach to an existing NHL online keeper league. If you could get in contact with someone who already has all the framework set up (eg. HockeyDraft.ca), maybe they would be willing to expand their offerings to include the OHL and recruit a few people on here to maintain the OHL rosters and results.

Reactions: hockeynorth

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Maybe consider an outreach to an existing NHL online keeper league. If you could get in contact with someone who already has all the framework set up (eg. HockeyDraft.ca), maybe they would be willing to expand their offerings to include the OHL and recruit a few people on here to maintain the OHL rosters and results.
Good idea

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad