Possible HFPens fantasy league

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
I've never played it this way, I have always been able to change the line up daily.
Haha....I'm the opposite, weekly only so far. I think in a free league, in which teams are abandoned, it's much easier to visit your team once a week, instead of daily. Let's make it as easy as possible. I think that will keep people in the league with weekly settings, imo.

I've never been in a PIM's and HITS league. This will be interesting.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
With Ovie, Wilson, Giroux, and 2 other Flyers on my team, I definitely gotta change my team name, haha.

What do you think" Which one?

The Criminal Elements
Da Villains
Bums and Jerks
Bunch o' jagoffs

"I Deserve To Lose" has a catchy ring to it :laugh:

I'm currently Utter Tankers. Also, if whoever wanted to trade Kucherov for Letang still wants to do it, we can talk.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
"I Deserve To Lose" has a catchy ring to it :laugh:

I'm currently Utter Tankers. Also, if whoever wanted to trade Kucherov for Letang still wants to do it, we can talk.

hahahaha.......awesome!

Gothca, will update names above.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Also, would be cool to know who has what team. So far.........

Tony's Nice team-- td_ice
Ziggies---Ziggy (it's a little on the nose, but it works)
The Boss--Clare
Bump and Thump-- Sidney the Kidney
Billy Tibbets Shank-- Winger
Utter Tankers---Peat

Let us know who you are.
Kovalev is Pixie
Kolner is Daeni
Me Ves is Brandinho
Peter is Shrimper
Agent is Asuna
The other one is a random person who found the league when I opened it to the public

Reactions: td_ice

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
****, the setting is different to my other leagues. We can only set how team for the whole week, not each day!

I prefer daily. It would suck to have a player injured on Monday after lineups are set for the week and not be able to replace him until the next week.

Anyone who has a lot of Penguins on their team probably will be shitting bricks right about now not being able to make daily injury substitutes. ;)

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh
sorry i missed the draft, ladies and gents. have a bad habit of forgetting about drafts lol.

that said, i am pleased with who i ended up with.

good luck to all!

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I do believe the league has been changed to Daily changes. For those who don't have much time you can use the Start Active Players in the My Team tab. You can set it for the whole week.

I do this but always check each day as sometimes they don't put the better player into a slot, it uses the last player to occupy the slot.

Reactions: td_ice

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
I took some pills and fell asleep at 7pm for like 15 hours straight and missed the draft noooooooooooooooooooo

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
kinda late most likely, but wanted to see if we could get another HF Pens league together.

Last year's, being a free league, kinda went how I thought with a free league. Mostly apathy. As only about half the people paid attention to the league.

Would prefer a cash league, as don't really want to do the free thing again. (even it's only $10).

So let me know, (sorry this is so late). And maybe we can put together something before the start of the season.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
kinda late most likely, but wanted to see if we could get another HF Pens league together.

Last year's, being a free league, kinda went how I thought with a free league. Mostly apathy. As only about half the people paid attention to the league.

Would prefer a cash league, as don't really want to do the free thing again. (even it's only $10).

So let me know, (sorry this is so late). And maybe we can put together something before the start of the season.
I got the notification that the league has renewed, obviously we don't need to do anything and if I can I'll cancel it. Not sure if non-US residents can play the cash leagues, I know I can't play the daily challenge on Yahoo.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
I got the notification that the league has renewed, obviously we don't need to do anything and if I can I'll cancel it. Not sure if non-US residents can play the cash leagues, I know I can't play the daily challenge on Yahoo.

Maybe we can keep it as is, and then, and if you are cool with it, send payment to you?? Would you be willing to be the collector? I don't care even if it's $5 a person, just something to keep a bit more interest. But we will see what people think in the next day or so.

Clare, are you able to change the settings?? (I personally hate the hits/pims counted). We could also do Fantrax, instead. But Yahoo is fine too. Whatever majority wants.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad