Speculation: Possible 3-Team Trade Coming? STL-NYI-OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeWentBlues

May 3, 2017

Take it with a massive grain of salt considering the source but I could easily see the Blues being interested in Nelson and the Islanders making him available should they acquire Duchene.

With Schenn being moved to 1LW, Blues have a hole at 2C that most playoffs teams wouldn't. Blues could just as easily move Schenn back to 2C but it's hard to imagine breaking up then Schenn-O'Reilly-Tarasenko line given the recent results.

I wonder what that trade would look like.

Reactions: periferal

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Would imagine if the Blues are making a play the 2nd would be in play. Possibly Fabbri. Maybe Blais or Kostin. Possibly someone out there likes Walman.

I’d doubt next years first, Kyrou or Bokk are in play. Kostin is probably not but I’m not to sure.

Would hate to see Fabbs go but he needs ice time to get back in the flow of the game. We just can’t offer that to him right now without him being able to be sent down. Still think we sit tight though.

I can’t imagine Nelson going anywhere unless Duchene is brought in

And You Feel Shame

Jul 31, 2007
Yeah, I don't trust that source at all. Of course he's also not really saying much. Hayes has clearly been on the block, and i would think the Isles should be listening for all their upcoming UFAs if they aren't prepared to sign them this week.

I think our fan base would be perfectly fine with moving Brock if there's any sort of decent return, assuming Lou has some plan to bring in another center (not necessarily Duchene-level)

Reactions: 12Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad