Positions available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perry91502

Dec 23, 2003
Are there any spots available in this league?

I was in the NFHL for a long time, almost 3 years, then the league seemingly stopped with the NHL stoppage because we used real NHL stats.

How does this league work, and are there any spots open? Id be interested in joining if so.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Sorry for the delay...

As with many sim leagues, we are on hiatus this season, but will be resuming play - with or without a resolution to the work stoppage - for the 2005/06 season.

The league runs on the FHL simulator and works off of player ratings based on the previous season' s performance. Our website www.hfnhl.com is in the middle of being updated. We strive to achieve realism in our league, so where possible wemirror all key NHL considerations - live waiver draft, preseason, trades, All-Star game, playoffs, full live entry draft, and extensive free agency, all based in whole or in part on the rules used in the NHL.

At present there are not any GM vacancies, however a hiatus can often result in a person or two moving one, so it's worth getting your name in the hat - a link can be found on the website to apply. Even if a GM position is not avaialble, you might find a team looking for an assistant - many of our current GMs served as assitants to other teams first.

Good luck, and thanks for your interest.

Brent Burns Beard