Positional tactics in Yahoo-league allowing daily roster changes?

Pominville Knows

Sep 28, 2012
Down Under
Hi. I'm a bit perplex what to do now when Ryan Callahan is back and i have to drop one player to waiver to be able to set my team. This is what i got in terms of positionals:

2 LW
2 C/LW
3 C
1 C/RW
3 RW
1 LW/RW

What positional is the most beneficiary to drop in terms of daily positional eligibility? The goal obviously is to play everybody as often as possible. I'm thinking a RW, since there is a bit more dual eligibility to the left-center.

Thanks.

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I think dual eligibility plays a role in deciding who to drop, but the player is more important IMO. Eligibility is a small factor.

Pominville Knows

Sep 28, 2012
Down Under
I think dual eligibility plays a role in deciding who to drop, but the player is more important IMO. Eligibility is a small factor.

Mhm. This is my lineup:

Kunitz LW
Lucic LW

Datsyuk C/LW
Ott C/LW

Crosby C
Kesler C
Bergeron C

Backes C/RW

Okposo RW
Wheeler RW
Callahan RW

Brown LW/RW

I'm thinking of dropping Blake Wheeler, since we give premium for Tackles and Blocks. If i drop Ott i become shallow on the left side, although the many dual eligibility players on the left-center can only play at once each.

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Mhm. This is my lineup:

Kunitz LW
Lucic LW

Datsyuk C/LW
Ott C/LW

Crosby C
Kesler C
Bergeron C

Backes C/RW

Okposo RW
Wheeler RW
Callahan RW

Brown LW/RW

I'm thinking of dropping Blake Wheeler, since we give premium for Tackles and Blocks. If i drop Ott i become shallow on the left side, although the many dual eligibility players on the left-center can only play at once each.

I would drop Wheeler.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad