OT: Portuguese unite! Portuguese speakers too.

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
Just having a little fun here!

Trying to figure out how many people on our sub board share the same heritage than mine. Also if you are a portuguese speaker leave a comment.

That said I am proud to be a french Canadian and that will always come first! Now lets see how many we are! :naughty:

Fun fact. Portuguese hockey players: Doughty, Tavares, Ribeiro, DeMelo, Henrique, Martins.

Last edited:

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Just having a little fun here!

Trying to figure out how many people on our sub board shares the same heritage than mine. Also if you are a portuguese speaker leave a comment.

That said I am proud to be a french Canadian and that will always come first! Now lets see how many we are! :naughty:

Fun fact. Portuguese hockey players: Doughty, Tavares, Ribeiro, DeMelo, Henrique, Martins.

Must be more than that? in the past?

Love the cuisine and the humane treatment of the bulls. Have hard time with the language though,can't follow it.

Reactions: Holystik and cphabs

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Let's not forget our greatest export

rtx338ot-e1522796667949.jpg

rockey

Aug 12, 2018
Are brazilians allowed? However I can't understand you guys as french cannot understand québécois

Reactions: Holystik

Pacciosoftie

Curved Dach
Oct 26, 2017
My wife is Portuguese and my son is half :) . Over 12 years later and I still can’t perfect the language! I’m getting there though haha. Wanted to finally visit last year but stupid COVID.

Reactions: Holystik

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I use Vinho Verde + tonic for my Aperol Spritz instead of Prosecco, does that make me an honorary portuguese?

Reactions: TRG and Holystik

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
I use Vinho Verde + tonic for my Aperol Spritz instead of Prosecco, does that make me an honorary portuguese?

I have a bottle of vinho verde in my fridge. What's your recipe?

A bit off topic but best portuguese chicken spot? mine is Mile End on St-Viateur

I get my frango at Cantinho. They have a counter in Montréal-Nord and they now deliver through delivering apps. I really like their chicken!

Reactions: The Price is Right

Guiness time

Mar 14, 2007
Ill say it but Pastel de nata is overrated
i agree but u do not have to twist my arm to have one if it just came out of oven. since u brought up topic of deserts, my favourite is natas do ceu. my wife used martin picards condensed milk last time. the bomb. eat 2 or 3 servings and u can get vaccine since u now have diabetes.

Reactions: TRG and Holystik

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->