Prospect Info: Portland Pirates AHL - Arizona Coyotes Minor League Affiliate III

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Thanks very much, Chris for all the time and effort you spent sharing with us over the years!

Last edited by a moderator:

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I want to thank everyone who follow me either here, on twitter or facebook over the last four years. It was an interesting ride that at times was frustrating, but overall was good relationship over these last four years. I wish everyone the best of luck in the future. It was truly one hell of a ride!!!!

You da real MVP

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
thanks for 4 seasons, despite the difficulties/uncertainties facing both organizations, but those looking to expect the same coverage of the Coyote players/prospects, sadly, there is no "beatwriter/guru" LIKE WE HAVE here w/ MHJ.... Springfield fans are fewer and not as savvy as our fanbase, so the developmental responses to any questions MIGHT BE LACKING.

btw, the Pirates did gain in attendance in its return to Portland (253), DESPITE all the reengagement WITHIN THE MARKET over the end of the previous era.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Lacking? Harder to go lower than zero.

Thanks to Chris for all his work. It was nice having a beat reporter post here and answer questions.

wildcat48

Jul 16, 2005
Portland, Maine
Thanks everyone... I won't be going too far. I'll still be covering the Coyotes on a part time basis next season. I'm a stringer for the Springfield Republican and cover Falcons part time so I'll still be around a little bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad