Prospect Info: Portland Pirates AHL - Arizona Coyotes Minor League Affiliate III

wildcat48

Jul 16, 2005
Portland, Maine
Pirates score five to force Game 5
By Chris Roy | Updated: May 1, 2015

PORTLAND – It all comes down to one game.

With their back against the wall, Francis Wathier scored twice and Louis Domingue made 28 saves for the Portland Pirates to force a decisive fifth game against the Manchester Monarchs with a 5-0 victory Thursday evening in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals before 3,171 at the Cross Insurance Arena.

READ MORE>>>>

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Gormley has 7 points in 6 playoff games so far.

Terrible. Bust. It's not our historically great developmental system or coaching stubbornness that's the problem. It's all on Gormley not proving himself in his 32 NHL games. Write him off.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I still think Gormely was playing somewhat hurt and was never given a long enough look to get in a groove. I still hope we give him a shot next season.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Gormley has 7 points in 6 playoff games so far.

Trade him. Why wasn't he PPG in the NHL, like Dave Tippett expected him to be?

We need to play Andrew Campbell over him to ensure the best chance at getting an extra point or two to knock us out of the top-2 in the draft. If we don't do this, we'll end up being the Oilers, you crap fan.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Can't help but wonder if this series goes the other way had Domingue started from Game 1.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Pirates gave up another pair of goals 16 seconds apart. That team had some serious issues with focus and composure.

Swat Ultra

~Hockey!~
Sep 23, 2010
Northern NH
Domingue should of been pulled after the second goal lastnight. He was fighting the puck all night, horrible rebounds, and all the goals were very weak goals. He did not get much help always but still needed to make some saves.

It was great to see pirates comeback from 3-0 and tie it at the end of the second, but MHC was on a different level then us the whole game. Our passing and puck placement was laughable most of the game.

Only player that really stood out last night was Shinnimin, just his all in mentally, agitating the other team and he still has some AHL skill.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I still think Gormely was playing somewhat hurt and was never given a long enough look to get in a groove. I still hope we give him a shot next season.

I don't think Gormley was playing hurt. He had enough time off too heal. I believe next training camp will be his last shot here.

wildcat48

Jul 16, 2005
Portland, Maine
I want to thank everyone who follow me either here, on twitter or facebook over the last four years. It was an interesting ride that at times was frustrating, but overall was good relationship over these last four years. I wish everyone the best of luck in the future. It was truly one hell of a ride!!!!

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I want to thank everyone who follow me either here, on twitter or facebook over the last four years. It was an interesting ride that at times was frustrating, but overall was good relationship over these last four years. I wish everyone the best of luck in the future. It was truly one hell of a ride!!!!
Thanks for all of the info and updates, good luck you and the pirates.

KG

Sep 23, 2010

Thanks for all the information Wildcat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad