Injury Report: Poor Komarov Doesn't get an Injury Report Thread.

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
I dont think its a coincedence you suddenly find Komorov, Polak and in the same light in ways, Bozak all stepping up come this time of the season.

Its noticable.

Seems like the vets have that maturity and grit to keep the gas going when the overall leafs attitude was a "playoff lock lackadaisical" one.

Polak and Komorov bit more explosive and alot more sticky on the boards and quicker to position.

Bozak, has been to the puck first as of late and had centered his line very well.

Get well soon Leo!!

Go leafs!

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
Hope he's alright. I thought it was a really bad knee contusion at first because it didn't strike me as a sprain/strain, hopefully that's the case.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I am okay with giving him a night or 2 off. Johnsson is up, we can also use Martin or Leivo if need be.

Next game

JVR-Bozak-Brown
Marleau-Kadri-Marner
Hyman-Nylander-Kapanen
Johnsson-Plekanec-Leivo

and if Matthews returns

Hyman-Matthews-Nylander
Marleau-Kadri-Marner
JVR-Bozak-Brown
Johnsson-Plekanec-Kapanen

Reactions: uncleben85

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
So he strained it? Sprain? Something had to have happened there. Glad he is walking, will he be playing soon?

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Gud pl'r. Does it right. Even gets injured right.

Leo has all the gud proness:
battles injuries in the corner
fights the injuries to feed his family

seriously though im glad he seems ok, probably a slight hyper extension those things seem a lot worse than they are when they immediately happen. Happened to me once thought I tore my knee to shreds was running again in 20 mins

Reactions: Marshy

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
Hopefully it is nothing that keeps him out to long. Injuries seem to be trying to pile up right meow.
enhanced-buzz-25668-1448296037-6.jpg

Legendary

Sep 1, 2016
Great player when on the fourth line/killing penalty’s. No one would be complaining if he did just that but I guess Babcock sees something us mere mortals just can’t comprehend. I mean Komarov in 3vs3 overtime....really Babcock?

Reactions: IPS and SAMCRO44

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
wouldn't be a bad thing for him to miss a game or two. i think i speak for many people when i say i'd rather have martin on the 4th line than komarov on the 2nd line

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->