Poll:Who will win the Draft Lottery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Well Who will win the draft Lottery?

I personally think that the Blackhawks will win it.

I also think that when that happens, the Pens fans on this board will do a mass suicide by jumping off the top of Mellon Arena.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Zherdev Fan said:
Well Who will win the draft Lottery?

I personally think that the Blackhawks will win it.

I also think that when that happens, the Pens fans on this board will do a mass suicide by jumping off the top of Mellon Arena.

Chicago or Washington. :bow:

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
if not pitt, i hope chicago gets it. let's see how wirtz likes it if he's forced to have a good team.

iagreewithidiots

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
I hope for Pittsburgh but I fear it will be New York.

I can see the NHL feeling a need and desire to succed in New York. How better to help that then helping New York win the lottery.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Zherdev Fan said:
You mean sliding off.

leafaholix*

I'm going to say... Chicago.

But I want the Rangers to win it.

Reign Nateo

Apr 28, 2003
Canada
Visit site
I think the Capitals will win the draft lottery.

Although, Chicago may be a possibility, but I don't want to see that as Wirtz would probably force the team to select little known Turkish winger Ondrej Treviockski 1st overall...

Heater15

Jun 22, 2003
Saskatchewan
Visit site
Washington and NYR better not win this lottery is all I can say...talk about tanking the season

At least Pittsburgh came on strong at the end and is trying to win games...I hope they win it!

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Heater15 said:
Washington and NYR better not win this lottery is all I can say...talk about tanking the season

At least Pittsburgh came on strong at the end and is trying to win games...I hope they win it!

Pittsburgh came out strong until they realized it might affect their draft position, and then management took over. They tanked it against Washington. :madfire:

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
I cast a homer vote for the CBJ but only because Florida wasn't a choice.
We all know Dudley is going to win again this year and jump up into the top 5.

iagreewithidiots

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
Zherdev Fan said:
I sure wouldnt.

Id be very happy to see Malkin in black and gold. Ovechkin could go any number of ways. He could be Lemieux, better then anyone could have imagined. He could be Daigle, ten years later we are congratulating him on a 20 goal season. He could be Nolan, great player but Jagr was better.

Who knows. Im more excited about Crosby anyway.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
EroCaps said:
Pittsburgh came out strong until they realized it might affect their draft position, and then management took over. They tanked it against Washington. :madfire:

this again? . . . :shakehead . . . one word . . . Yeats . . . the rest of the manuevering for both teams managements, all the teams at the bottom is pretty much par for the course . . .and NONE of the players for any of the bottom teams would or have tanked.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Jaded-Fan said:
this again? . . . :shakehead . . . one word . . . Yeats . . . the rest of the manuevering for both teams managements, all the teams at the bottom is pretty much par for the course . . .and NONE of the players for any of the bottom teams would or have tanked.

Yeats has a better save % than Olie and Ouellet.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
iagreewithidiots said:
I sure wouldnt.

Id be very happy to see Malkin in black and gold. Ovechkin could go any number of ways. He could be Lemieux, better then anyone could have imagined. He could be Daigle, ten years later we are congratulating him on a 20 goal season. He could be Nolan, great player but Jagr was better.

Who knows. Im more excited about Crosby anyway.

Me as well, the point of ending up last is to get Ovechkin or Malkin. Sure I would love to have Ovechkin, but would not cry if Malkin ended up in the black and gold. Winding up with pick number three after spending the year deservedly in last would be pretty bad though, especially with the reported drop off after Malkin.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
So does Brochu, but you don't see him starting 3 in a row.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
EroCaps said:
Yeats has a better save % than Olie and Ouellet.

This has been argued back and forth over and over . . . Chiodo had a better save percentage than Aubin and Caron, maybe we should have kept him up and started him the last seven games of the season. The rest of the moves by all the teams I have no gripes about, and ours are in that catagory . . .Yeats playing over Kolzig when Kolzig is healthy, for as much as you all are playing him is a disgrace. Actually it seems to have backfired with us, who really should be pissed is chicago and CBJ and perhaps the Rags . . . playing him will cost them more than us unless a miracle happens and we find our way out of last.

Pavel

Mar 1, 2004
Houston
Who I'd like to see win it: CBJ or PittsburgH.

Who I think win it: Chicago or NYR (conspiracy theory in full effect)

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
pavel said:
Who I'd like to see win it: CBJ or PittsburgH.

Who I think win it: Chicago or NYR (conspiracy theory in full effect)

ty Pavel . . . and I have to agree if we could not get the pick (Pittsburgh) I would not mind CBJ getting it

Clash*

Jan 18, 2003
KallioWeHardlyKnewYe said:
I cast a homer vote for the CBJ but only because Florida wasn't a choice.
We all know Dudley is going to win again this year and jump up into the top 5.
LOL, this will probably be true, or one of the other teams not in the running for the first overall will get it. But as a Florida fan, I hope to god we get it. We could use Cam Barker to go along with Bouwmeester and to push Biron off the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->