Poll: Who is your favourite current Hab?

Who is your favourite current Hab?

• Total voters

Habby Gilmore

Dec 2, 2013
Halifax
I voted for Weber, I love it every time he winds up for a slap shot, but I also always worry about our players getting hit by it. But man, what a bullet it is.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Kotkaniemi
Weber

Gallagher works as a horse every shift but his skills are limited . I don't think that he will repeat his 31 goals season . Hope i will be wrong

greyboy67

Feb 11, 2004
Gallagher and Kotkaniemi, with Price a distant third. A changing of the guard.

At 10:45 PM EST, Gallagher and the Eagle have captured 76% of the vote. That's amazing.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Domi s zone entries on the pp were huge.

Yea Domi does low risk zone entries, Drouin's entry are a bit higher risk.. :laugh:. It's nice to have 2 players being able to do zone entries tho, we were def. lacking in that department after trading PK.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Max Domi. Lots of hustle, enough talent to get by, into the team concept, and not above landing his fist square in your face if you deserve it.

Bobby. Bobby will be very special. He'll be an undisputed first liner, elite one.

Juulsen I feel is underrated. Still very young and pretty good. Physical. When he'll have a few years in him, he'll be the type of D teams will try to stay the hell away from when they go on the rush because that mean streak will only get worse. With Emelin, you could get him to overcommit to spectacular open ice hits and catch him off position, but Juulsen is really smart and does his damage along the boards. Not fun to play against.

Fergy22

Nov 9, 2003
Ft Wayne
Says a lot about our defence. Only 3 listed....a rookie with 0 votes, one on the DL, and one as a joke. No Petry, Mete, or Reilly.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I don't have much connection to any of these players, not even Gallagher. Price I used to adore but not even him any longer. I think I'll go with Tatar because of his fur pelt cape.

I don't think I'll ever like Max MAGA Domi but he's fun to watch. If he ever outgrows his politics, maybe I'll warm up to him but hockey culture being what it is, I doubt it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->