Poll: Who is your favourite current Hab?

Who is your favourite current Hab?

• Total voters

Shabs

Nov 16, 2017
Someone asked me this the other day and I had to really think about it. I would be curious to know what everyone on here thinks also. Let me know if I should add anyone.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
No Juulsen on the list? Fake news.
VRMSz.gif

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
I will be honest here, none of them. Not because I think they all suck, that is not my meaning, it is just that none of them makes me say "hey I want to watch the game to see this one play". So I voted Gallagher because he is a fantastic player, I love him and his work ethic etc so he deserves my vote, but I'm not excited by his play.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
I voted for Kotkaniemi but more for he represents hope and our future. I like players like Price and Gally, but I won’t be too busted up if they weren’t Habs tomorrow. There is nobody on the team that would break me up too much of they were to go.

I guess I shouldn’t get too attached to Kotkaniemi either...

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
I would say max domi. I always knew about his skillset, but more than that. He is visible during all game long.
I would say noah juulsen too. He play like a veterent and he is so you g... he will be a kind of marc staal.

Harpo

Lyle forever
Sep 20, 2007
Quebec City
I would say max domi. I always knew about his skillset, but more than that. He is visible during all game long.
I would say noah juulsen too. He play like a veterent and he is so you g... he will be a kind of marc staal.
Marc Staal. Ouch.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
I voted for Kotkaniemi but more for he represents hope and our future. I like players like Price and Gally, but I won’t be too busted up if they weren’t Habs tomorrow. There is nobody on the team that would break me up too much of they were to go.

I guess I shouldn’t get too attached to Kotkaniemi either...

The future?? The future is Alzner who got my vote.
I am pro tank.. You cannot get a better tank commander the Lolzner. HIs crappyness ensures a good future pick! That is the future my friend

Lolzner has a funny name, he has a funny story(pickles) and he is the best possibility at us getting more good draft picks.

Although all jokes aside, I would agree with you that coconut is a good choice. Still being pro tank, I want to see as much ice time for Alzner as possible. :toothless

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
I honestly don't know.

It ranges from total indifference to mild disdain, for the most part.

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
Kotkaniemi for me easy. Not saying he's already the best one, obviously. But he's the one I'm excited to see and the main reason why I watch the games.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Had to choose between Gally and Kotka, finally went with the kid. He's just too much fun to watch, and that perennial smile.

I arrived at the same conclusion for the same reasons.

Twitter is noticing his amazing hair.

2kkqra.gif

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad