Poll: Leafs Blackout Neon Jersey, Yea or Nay?

Would You Buy A Blackout Leafs Jersey Like In The Video (without the province)?

• Total voters

Craig Button

The C is for Coward - Brad Marchand 2024
Jul 28, 2015
Leaf Nation Torontonistan
pic of red word mark please idk what you r talking about
not the poster you replied to but this is what i found online

19673_123031294759.jpg

8050537281_90d45f2922_c.jpg

Craig Button

The C is for Coward - Brad Marchand 2024
Jul 28, 2015
Leaf Nation Torontonistan
Getting jealous of Dallas and Edmonton's blackout jerseys. Our reverse jersey isnt doing it for me. This does though. My poll below should say the jersey without the province behind the logo.

I like it without the outline of Ontario.

Maybe to troll other Canadian teams you should make an image with the outline of Canada since we are Canada's Team

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON
Of course not. An original 6 team doesn't wear a "blackout neon" jersey. Cheap gimmick. Leave the "blackout neon" BS to the oilers and stars.

This pretty much says what I am thinking as well. If you need a reverse retro per league mandate then use the St. Pats or one of the historic style jerseys - similar to the one posted above (jagged edge leaf) or something along the lines of what they wore in the 70's to early 90s (vertical stripe down the sleeves).

Leaftors

Jul 21, 2011
Welland, Ontario
Reactions: The Cobra

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Getting jealous of Dallas and Edmonton's blackout jerseys. Our reverse jersey isnt doing it for me. This does though. My poll below should say the jersey without the province behind the logo.

I think these would be great for the "Next Gen" games. As long as we don't stray from the main jerseys for more than 12 games throughout the season I am good with whatever. I liked the reverse retros, I liked the St. Pats and I like the blackout concept you posted.

banks

Only got 5/16
Aug 29, 2019
Jerseys are so subjective. As far as I'm concerned, less is more. So I'm not a fan of the one in the OP. But to each their own.

Reactions: saffronleaf

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Of course not. An original 6 team doesn't wear a "blackout neon" jersey. Cheap gimmick. Leave the "blackout neon" BS to the oilers and stars.

gawd do you remember when seemingly every team in the league were going to black jerseys, trying to look mean and evil or some bull

MrGroove

Mar 9, 2021
great idea! love the blue color!
agree to maybe remove ontario behind it.
maybe replace the words inside the leaf with toronto skyline (CN Tower...)

Reactions: The Cobra

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad