Poll: Jarry or Murray

Who would you rather be #1 for the Pens next season?

• Total voters

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
You know, i'm kinda hoping they force the keeping both thing now cuz that likely means they do everything in their power to get Bjugstad and/or JJ and thier cap hits gone.

Jarry was given the task of being more professional before this season started with his habits on the ice and diet, etc. off it. His hard work has paid off and he's a starter in this league.

Had to pick one right at this very moment, it's Jarr's. Love the way he handles the puck and when he's on, his mechanics are great. No real glaring weakness compared to a couple things in Murr's game where you wonder if he'll ever get over them(glove/the leaning forward thing).

My personal preference would be to trade Murray this summer. Fine with keeping both and i'd be a little peeved if they traded Jarr's.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
So at what point when the poll is over do we blame some sort of bizarre love for Fleury or some imagined bias for Jarry?

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
With the cap staying put by all accounts, I assume the Pens will have a tough decision to make in net and would like yo take your pulse on the matter...

Thank you!

InfamousMajesticBullfrog-size_restricted.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->