Poll: GDT from their perspective

Should we do a GDT from their perspective

• Total voters

m1a2lt

Jul 13, 2009
Can the comments be anonymized?

So, seems the mob has spoken but a couple points that seem to be concerns and will address:

1-I will do these as capable (I was on the road after the MIN game and couldn’t do it but I planned to do both wins and loses as there are some interesting comments about the Blues.

2-When I did the COL one, I did it on my phone and didn’t mean to make them all replies. I didn’t plan to do that again and instead just have comments.

Anyway, my two cents but definitely not wedded to doing this.

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
This is like how nowadays you have to say people they don't get offended before told them about something.

"sorry don't get offended, but"

Reactions: Mud the ACAS

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
I think they're awesome but maybe don't directly quote them so they get notifications that blow up.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
So, seems the mob has spoken but a couple points that seem to be concerns and will address:

1-I will do these as capable (I was on the road after the MIN game and couldn’t do it but I planned to do both wins and loses as there are some interesting comments about the Blues.

2-When I did the COL one, I did it on my phone and didn’t mean to make them all replies. I didn’t plan to do that again and instead just have comments.

Mob. Lol.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis

Lol the "mob" has spoken but f*** it I'll keep doing em anyway.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
If there is interesting view from the opposition then I am for it. If it is for mocking the competition or pumping egos, then no

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad