Poll: First Coyote Fighter

Who will be the first Coyote to get into a fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
For reference, here are the currently active players who fought last season. There were 17 total.

Richardson3
Archibald1
Cousins1
Crouse 1
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Inactive or on another team:

Rinaldo5
Schenn3
Demers1
Domi1
Martinook1
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
I guess coach has told them not to fight. It's a good plan. Voted for Lyubushkin though, as "no fights this season" wasn't an option... and also, not very likely...

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I went with Crouse. Richardson is a little too valuable to the team to be sitting in the box for 5 minutes.
This would have been a hi-larious statement 6 months ago.
I’m going to guess that Richardson and Grabner have fewer than 5 goals between them in the next 20 games. How poorly the Coyotes fare in that span depends on whether others finally wake up offensively.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Mosby

Ready for Yeti
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Had some dirty games against the Avs last year, for whatever reason, so I wouldn't be surprised if this happens tonight.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Had some dirty games against the Avs last year, for whatever reason, so I wouldn't be surprised if this happens tonight.

Every time I watch some minutes of Avs vs anybody, they are on the verge of fighting. Or not on the verge, 'cause they are fighting.

My impression.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Went with Chychrun. At some point he is going to take out his frustrations on someone.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
OEL will get in a fight, then scream at the bench afterwards in an attempt to wake up this dung heap of a team. No one will notice and we'll lose 6 1. I don't know which game this happen in, but it'll happen.

Reactions: Katie Connauton

Bandit34

Jul 23, 2007
HFBoards
I can't see OEL, Stepan, Perlini, Strome, Keller, Goligoski, Fischer, Galchenyuk, Grabner, Oesterle, Hjarlmarsson EVER fighting.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I can't see OEL, Stepan, Perlini, Strome, Keller, Goligoski, Fischer, Galchenyuk, Grabner, Oesterle, Hjarlmarsson EVER fighting.

Goligoski, Galchenyuk, and Hjalmarsson have each been in one fight in their entire career. No video is available for Goligoski's fight, but it was back in the 11-12 preseason against Kris Versteeg.

Here's Galchenyuk's:

Here's Hjalmarsson's:

As you can see, both of them pretty easily got their asses handed to them on a silver platter.

Reactions: Lawson of Anarchy

Lawson of Anarchy

I'm kind of embarrassed
Oct 9, 2016
London
Goligoski, Galchenyuk, and Hjalmarsson have each been in one fight in their entire career. No video is available for Goligoski's fight, but it was back in the 11-12 preseason against Kris Versteeg.

Here's Galchenyuk's:

Here's Hjalmarsson's:

As you can see, both of them pretty easily got their asses handed to them on a silver platter.

Bolland! lol.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->